Linking Magic Bands staying offsite

nurseberta

DIS Veteran
Need to link Magic Bands and purchase Memory maker before we leave. We are staying at Disney swan so technically offsite and have purchased magic bands 2.0 and have them in hand.

Is this going to be easy? any problems I should know about?

should I do the magic bands or memory maker 1st?

Need to link Magic Bands and purchase Memory maker before we leave. We are staying at Disney swan so technically offsite and have purchased magic bands 2.0 and have them in hand.

Is this going to be easy? any problems I should know about?

should I do the magic bands or memory maker 1st?

You can link your Magic Bands right now to your MDE accounts. One should not affect the other. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Magic Bands would literally take you a few minutes, and could be done in the time it takes to post on this website :) I'm not aware of any problems linking anything.

You link tickets to you account. You link Memory Maker to you account. And you link Magic Bands to your account. The account controls everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter