Linking 2 sets tickets with split stay

WendyisDarling

DIS Veteran
I am linking our tickets through My Disney Experience as I post.
I don't want to mess up.
We are using Military Salute tickets and it was a bit less expensive to buy 2 sets of the 4 day tickets for the 3 members of our party than 8 day discounted tickets for our 8 days in the parks.
So each of us has 2 tickets for four days to use consecutively (I called Disney said its ok).
Now my concern... We are doing a split stay both resorts onsite. So we have 2 resort reservations for our stay. It asked we order magic bands with each reservation.
I know, lots of detail just wanting to be clear.
So now I'm entering ticket numbers. Will I have a problem adding all 6 tickets at once? The site didn't ask to connect ticket to specific reservation.

Should I just call and hope the CM I speak with knows.

TIA

The tickets are not linked to a hotel reservation - they are linked to a person. You will be able to link both tickets to each person with no problems. I just did this for out trip in June.

You can choose to decline one set of MBs or get one for each resort reservation. They can be used interchangably and will access all the information on you MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter