Link for discounted park tickets for WDW marathon weekend

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
My last runDisney race was the final Expedition Everest Challenge. At that time, there was a link to a registration page to buy discounted park tickets for runners and family members. Is there or will there be one for marathon weekend runners? I can't seem to find one and I wonder if I am missing something.

Thanks!

VP

I haven't seen anything and I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't any discounted tickets. Disney doesn't feel the need to discount tickets because they can sell them at full price.

We ran the Wine and Dine in 2015 and they had discounted park tickets through Run Disney that you could purchase online using a code you received during your registration. Not sure about any of the other races though.

I think discounted tickets are a thing of the past. The races are popular enough that I am guessing Disney/runDisney doesn't feel the need to offer these extra incentives like they used to.

I especially wouldn't expect them for Marathon or Wine & Dine Weekend, as those are among the most popular rD race weekends (up there with Princess I guess?).

I just flipped though my emails from last year and we had a password right in the registration confirmation email from Active, it just said...

Password for Theme Park Tickets: WINEDINE

There was also a link on the rundisney site where you could get the tickets and some other merchandise I believe. I just looked at this years Wine and Dine site and they don't mention park tickets under 'Plan' so maybe last year was the last time for it. Too bad though, the amount we saved on our tickets pretty much paid for the half marathon registration. I heard that wine and dine might have been the only one that had discount tickets though, not sure if that was true. Best of luck in your race!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter