Lines app not working?

Carla1183

Mouseketeer
Our lines app has been giving me a ton of errors this week. On day 3, havent been able to time my waits the past 2 days either.

Anyone know what's up? I even deleted the app and re-download. On Android s10.

Assuming you mean the TP app? Hopefully you get some responses here, but post this over on the TP sites's forum as well. Might be a chance for better info using their forum.

I've had the same problem for the past couple days. Many rides don't show the wait time and only say "open." Today it seems to be working better. I'm using an iPhone.

I assumed they didn’t have enough users right now to provide accurate predictions. We were there over thanksgiving and usually only 1-3 attractions showed a predicted wait.

I assumed they didn’t have enough users right now to provide accurate predictions. We were there over thanksgiving and usually only 1-3 attractions showed a predicted wait.
I just looked at the app now and most everything is "expected times" and posted times. I think you are correct that there are not enough people using the app to get accurate times posted.

There’s a new version for iOS too. I don’t think they updated the Android one to the new format yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter