Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

I totally understand about the veil in the face. My mom always complained about how she hated having her blusher on during her ceremony. I decided to have it (I wore her veil) on until I walked through the door and then I had my dad lift it like a big reveal before the ceremony :thumbsup2

i like that very much caryn.
maybe it's my computer if you don't see the orange in the other h mypotato....

i love the shimmeriness of the pink!!

joanna, for a nominal fee i will loan you my sister

Ugh... my sister and your sister? I don't think I could handle all that sisterness.

How about a trade? :rotfl:

P.S. I'm with you no veil on your face!

I totally understand about the veil in the face. My mom always complained about how she hated having her blusher on during her ceremony. I decided to have it (I wore her veil) on until I walked through the door and then I had my dad lift it like a big reveal before the ceremony :thumbsup2
I remember that from your PJ and TR. One of my fav pics is your mom wearing her/your veil at your DP
Nobody aske you.

Ugh... my sister and your sister? I don't think I could handle all that sisterness.

How about a trade? :rotfl:

P.S. I'm with you no veil on your face!
Thank you!

Caryn and Lindsay the asile runner came out beautiful! Great job! :thumbsup2
I LOOOOVE the aisle runner!

Love the asile runner!

:flower3:

Okay, So my bridal shower is next Sunday (Caryn's birthday). I've had a really hard time finding an outfit because my shower is in the middle of winter in New Jersey and I live in Tampa. It's really hard to find a sweater in Tampa!! Finally I forced myself to go to the mall today and not leave until I had something to wear. I ended up with a black and white flowerish print dress, with some hot pink accents. I got a black cardigan sweater to wear with it so that I don't get cold. I like it very much and it fits better than I thought it would. So that was good. It's a big stress off me now. I have a lot silver Tiffany jewelry and I'm going to wear that.

I got my hair cut in anticipation of my shower. I also paid off Chris's wedding band and we now have that finished. I got my engagement ring cleaned and inspected while I was at the jewelers.

The floral budget came in today. I've already gotten out my scissors to do some major cutting. I'm really excited about the crystals for the ribbon part of the flower balls for the bridesmaids. It's a black crystal and looks FAB!!

Thanks for sticking with me through all of this. Next Tuesday will be the one year anniversary of our engagement.

Lindsay the dress sounds very pretty and it matches your wedding colors! I hope you have a fantastic time! When do you leave?

love the runner it came out great!! have fun at your shower!!!!

Yay for a shower outfit Lindsay! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

The aisle runner looks beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing pictures from your shower. :)

Lindsay the dress sounds very pretty and it matches your wedding colors! I hope you have a fantastic time! When do you leave?
Thanks! I tried to find a picture of it but it's not online...

love the runner it came out great!! have fun at your shower!!!!
Thanks! I'm really excited about the runner

That looks really great, Caryn! Good job!! :thumbsup2
Thanks Karen

Yay for a shower outfit Lindsay! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
I'll be sure to post about it.

I love the aisle runner Lindsay! I can't wait for your shower!
I can't wait to see you there!

The aisle runner looks beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing pictures from your shower. :)
I'll do a full shower TR!

Yay for finding an outfit! I am seriously so excited about your shower. I cannot wait!
I can't wait either!

On Sunday we had breakfast some fellow disbrides (Catherine, Kristen and Michelle) and then we went out to Rev Miller's church to meet him. THAT CHURCH IS HUGE!! Apparently they do a TV broadcast everymorning and that's where they are doing the Caylee Anthony funeral. Rev Miller was very nice and personable and we both really liked him. He also performed Johnny Damon's wedding with I thought was SOOOO COOL. (Of course, I told Caryn that and her response was "Who's that?" :confused3 ) I love Johnny Damon and I told Rev Miller that if Johnny wanted to come he was certainly invited.

I justhad a quick look through your Pj ilove how you have your sister to help you plan everything how lucky are you my sister is only interested in her dress lol

Hi, Lindsay

Have a safe trip to NJ and a wonderful time at your shower. Caryn & Mark were here to visit last night and really looking forward to being there. Mark want it to snow - he'll be sorry!

You really didn't need to worry about an outfit to wear to the shower. Caryn says she has loads of toilet paper for the "bridal gown" so no one will see what's under it anyway.:rotfl2:

Best wishes,
Nana Katz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter