Limo Service

Old Man Goofy Runner

Earning My Ears
Looking for a limo service to pick my wife and I up from LAX to the Disneyland Hotel, and then back to SNA airport a few days later. Prefer private car service versus van. I've seen a few discussions and have heard of Lansky and Karmel. Any feedback, or others we should consider?

Thanks

Can't help on the LAX to DL hotel part, but for the hotel to SNA I'd just go with a regular taxi. They have a flat rate that is pretty good.

Not a limo but we used Executive Car Service last July and have already booked them again for next month.

Looking for a limo service to pick my wife and I up from LAX to the Disneyland Hotel, and then back to SNA airport a few days later. Prefer private car service versus van. I've seen a few discussions and have heard of Lansky and Karmel. Any feedback, or others we should consider?

Thanks
I have used Executive Car Service LAX every time I visit. Here is their site: https://www.executivecarservicelax.com/

I actually have them reserved for an airport pick up and drop off the first of May (4th - 10th) as my daughter and I are coming to Disneyland and will be staying at the Grand Californian. We always get an SUV so it costs a bit more (for our trip its $152), but a sedan for the same dates/times was only $115. It really depends on the vehicle you choose. If you need a round trip like we do, you can usually get better pricing than 2 one-way trips.

Reactions: nyy

I've used both Lansky and Anaheim Town Car Service and found both to be very good. Lansky can get hard to schedule if you wait too long.

Last trip I decided to save on the cost and got a taxi (from SNA). I have to honest, it was not a good experience. It feels mean to say, but the driver and his cab did not smell nice. :( He was quite old, and a pretty good driver. But man that car interior needed a shampoo!

We used Lansky from SNA in October with a party of 6, and it was easy and no issues. Do book ahead because they fill up.

When we are just a party of 4, we just Uber/Lyft. We did take a few cabs right after COVID because Uber and Lyft often were taking a very long time to show up (if they did), but no issues with Uber/Lyft recently.

Your Disneyland adventure sounds like it's shaping up to be quite the experience! When it comes to transportation from LAX to the Disneyland Hotel and back to SNA airport, considering different options is key.

While Lansky and Karmel are often mentioned, exploring Miami Limo Service could add an extra layer of comfort and style to your trip.

This service is reputed for its high-quality service and attention to detail. Opting for a private car ride could provide you and your wife with a more personalized and relaxed travel experience, allowing you to start and end your Disneyland journey on a high note.

Last edited:
I had really good luck with Anaheim Town Car Services by Jag. My gf and I used them for transport to and from John Wayne International Airport, and for a day trip with multiple stops from Anaheim to LA and Hollywood, and back. Very professional, not intrusive, and very accommodating. I thought the prices were reasonable.

With going to SNA from Disneyland I would use Jose with California Yellow Cab his direct number is 714-473-7522 Tell him Diana sent you. Clean car, very good driver, and reasonable rates! Highly recommend him. have a great time!

Does anyone know of car services that pick up from Ontario? A couple I've already checked don't go anywhere near it.

Sure thing! When it comes to private car services from LAX to Disneyland Hotel, Lansky and Karmel are reliable options. They offer quality service for your trip. Additionally, if you're ever in Miami or the surrounding area, I recommend checking out Miami Limo Service. I've used them before, and they provided excellent service. It's always good to have a trusted option, especially for important trips like this one!

Last edited:
So where at LAX does Lansky and Karmel pick-up? We are also looking at LAX transfers.... we're thinking about renting a car, but sounds like the process of getting to the rental area at LAX is not fun...

We used them last year for LAX pick-up and they were fantastic. Clean the car, friendly driver, and got us to the Disneyland Hotel smoothly. They seem like a popular choice here too. For SNA on the way back, I might consider a regular taxi based on what others said. you need to avoid the shuttle bus. Best wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter