Limited time offer: Eligible Members can save 20% on a Disney VIP Tour!

GoingSince1990

DIS Veteran
Just got this Membership Magic email. Still not cheap of course but 20% off is a big saving!

CREATE YOUR DISNEY DREAM DAY!
For a limited time, eligible Disney Vacation Club Members can save 20% on a Disney VIP Tour at Walt Disney World® Resort during select dates in August & September 2023.

Explore the parks with your own VIP Tour Guide during a customizable experience filled with attractive benefits. The team at Disney VIP Tour Services will plan the most efficient, enjoyable way for groups of up to 10 Guests to see and do the things on your list. Just tell your personal VIP Tour Guide what you'd like to see, and they'll customize your day to your desire!​

Just got this Membership Magic email. Still not cheap of course but 20% off is a big saving!

CREATE YOUR DISNEY DREAM DAY!
For a limited time, eligible Disney Vacation Club Members can save 20% on a Disney VIP Tour at Walt Disney World® Resort during select dates in August & September 2023.

Explore the parks with your own VIP Tour Guide during a customizable experience filled with attractive benefits. The team at Disney VIP Tour Services will plan the most efficient, enjoyable way for groups of up to 10 Guests to see and do the things on your list. Just tell your personal VIP Tour Guide what you'd like to see, and they'll customize your day to your desire!​
I was headed here to see if anyone has booked. I have always wanted to do this and a sale is a good thing right? I need someone to either talk me off the ledge or convince me to just jump and book this!

I was headed here to see if anyone has booked. I have always wanted to do this and a sale is a good thing right? I need someone to either talk me off the ledge or convince me to just jump and book this!
Love VIP tours. We've done them a few times and this is perfect timing for our August arrival so it just may tip the scales for another :)

I so wish our September trip had more than just two right now because I just soooo would love this!!

I'd jump on the chance to take advantage of this if we were visiting then! I've never seen a discount offered for the VIP tour. Has anyone else?

I’ve never done one? How fantastic are they? Pros? Cons?
No cons really. Just don’t waste time on sit down dining or shopping lol :) We also don’t try to cram in all four parks, but it is possible (the guides are good with secret routes and backstage entrances—some are no photos zones).

Was very tempted, but we're there over Labor Day weekend which is blocked for this particular discount. Hoping the stars align next time!

What exactly do you get regarding lines for attraction?
You go in via the LL or sometimes even from backstage. You do have to get VQ for Tron and GotG but then I believe you enter through the LL instead of the VQ line. You travel from park to park via private Disney transportation and use backstage entrances and exits.

There are multiple reports on the TPAS board from people who have done it, which I’ll admit is the source of my information! Even a 20% discount wouldn’t make it feasible for us.

What exactly do you get regarding lines for attraction?
To add to the above on attractions without LL (say, the Carousel) you may go in the exit.

Honestly the whole thing sounds like a better deal at Disneyland to me, where you can ask to see Walt’s apartment as part of a tour and there’s a zillion rides without G+, but even at 20% off it is high roller territory.

I’m tempted. We have 3-4 people but would love to find people to share with us.

does the dvc member have to go or they just have to book it?

From what I read, the DVC owner is indeed required to be one of the guests. Since the dates don’t match our large family trip, I didn’t look into this further. Matter of fact, the dates may even be over.

Recently (Oct 1-7) Target Circle and TripAdvisor had a 20% promotion for Disney Park tickets and events. Many things were included but sadly not VIP tour. Other tours like the 100th Tour at DL, parties, and even tickets with Genie+ were included. Great deal - most were much higher discounts than the next best I’ve seen.

Today is the last day though. If interested in saving money on other trip components check out

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...s-stack-me-with-cb-site-and-pp-chase.3931408/

Just keep in mind there is a $1,250 transaction limit and only one type may be purchased (you can have a higher total but only A maximum of $250 will be discounted). Example - I was able to buy 6 Jollywood night tickets; I would not have been able to buy 1 JN and one park ticket. Multiple of the same type is OK. We saved $35 on each JN ticket and DVC was $10 off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter