Limited Time Magic January 21-26

Yes, I'm a tad upset :(

Sad to say that we better get used to that.

These kind of "pop-up surprises" are custom-made to lead to disappointment far more than happiness.

This "promotion" was a really poor idea.

I hope they do these over the summer. I am an AP holder and just need an excuse to book another trip!

Why are you upset? I'm looking forward to some of those characters

Joanna71985 said:
Why are you upset? I'm looking forward to some of those characters

Because I arrive on Feb 6th and Scrooge is THE character to meet for me, I'll miss him by 2 weeks.

Posted from my iPhone using DISBoards

We'll be there for part of the week. Are these characters going to be at random places around the parks or is there a designated place they will be?

We arrive the night of the 25th, but scheduled Epcot for the 26th. All reservations made so too hard to change. My husband loves Robin Hood so wish we could have caught them.

Hmm, I might have to do some switching around. We have Epcot planned on the 26th. I wonder what will be the next week. I might have to do some switching around again...

Makes me sad that they have it at Magic Kingdom since I can't get to that park due to blockout dates right now...

Scrooge is great but he WAS just out for MVMCP. So not really that long lost.....

I just wonder what their marketing objective was with this promotion. I know AP holders in the area can get to the parks on fairly short notice. But the odds of the promotion selling any additional tickets are indeed very low.

There is only 1 character they could bring out that might make me make a short trip..... Figment!!!!! They announce that and I am either leaving for Disney ASAP or going to cry.

There is only 1 character they could bring out that might make me make a short trip..... Figment!!!!! They announce that and I am either leaving for Disney ASAP or going to cry.

After finding Scrooge McDuck MIA from the night we went to MVMCP in December, only to be told with a shrug "enertainment is subject", I'd have to think very long and hard about scheduling a trip just to see a specific character.

Phew! The pigs would be cool to see, but other than that I'm not seeing any huge losses here.

I would like to meet Robin Hood, but I probably won't make a special trip for him unless I can find out where and when he'll be meeting. Not worth running around the park all day trying to hunt him down. And I agree with Nala - give me Emperor's New Groove characters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter