LIMEY Meet !!!! Aug 2007 !!!

LIMEY Meet 8/25/07 options

• Plan an evening meet after BBQ ends 9:30pm for those not attending

• Plan a daytime meet before BBQ but getting done in time for those keeping their ADR

• Instead of BBQ plan FREE Campfire & Movie (optional Trail's End dinner)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well how come the ducks are always pantless?!?!!? :lmao:

Cause our butts are soo cute?
ducktailt.gif

Okay I just got the reservations, so I'll just figure out where I'll be later on...

AUG 23 ARRIVE AT FT. WILDERNESS
AUG 24 DON'T KNOW YET
AUG 25 LIMEYS MICKEYS BACKYARD BBQ (I'LL ALREADY BE THERE ANYWAYS):teeth:
AUG 26 DON'T KNOW YET
AUG 27 DON'T KNOW YET
AUG 28 DEPART FT. WILDERNESS:sad1:

Okay I just got the reservations, so I'll just figure out where I'll be later on...

AUG 24 DON'T KNOW YET
AUG 25 LIMEYS MICKEYS BACKYARD BBQ (I'LL ALREADY BE THERE ANYWAYS:TEETH:
AUG 26 DON'T KNOW YET
AUG 27 DON'T KNOW YET

Its about time you found this thread. You should of asked I would have given you the link. :teeth:

AUG 24 DON'T KNOW YET
AUG 25 LIMEYS MICKEYS BACKYARD BBQ (I'LL ALREADY BE THERE ANYWAYS:TEETH:
AUG 26 DON'T KNOW YET
AUG 27 DON'T KNOW YET

:dance3: Glad to see you're planning on coming!!!

I went ahead & made my ressies today-- hopefully we'll be able to come too!:woohoo:

Aug. 24-- Arrive ASMU
Aug. 25th Mickey's BBQ
Aug. 26
Aug. 27
Aug. 28 Move to POR
Aug. 29
Aug. 30
Aug. 31
Sep. 01 Leave for Home :(

Good Golly! What is with you people!!!
Its time to alter your schedules. I WILL BE THERE the 19th-25th.
I REPEAT THE 19th-25th. LETS GET WITH THE PROGRAM PEOPLE! YOU KNOW YOU ALL :love: ME, AND YEARN TO GO DRINKING AROUND THE WORLD WITH ME!!!!!!

Ok, all better now! :rotfl:

Thurs, Aug 23 - band camp
Fri, Aug 24- band camp
Sat, Aug 25- Freedom!
Sun, Aug 26-Freedom!
Mon, Aug 27- band camp
Tues, Aug 28-band camp
Weds, Aug 29-band camp
Thurs, Aug 30-band camp
Fri, Aug 31 - band camp
Sat, Sept 1- Freedom!
Sun, Sept 2 - Freedom!

Thurs, Aug 23 - band camp
Fri, Aug 24- band camp
Sat, Aug 25- Freedom!
Sun, Aug 26-Freedom!
Mon, Aug 27- band camp
Tues, Aug 28-band camp
Weds, Aug 29-band camp
Thurs, Aug 30-band camp
Fri, Aug 31 - band camp
Sat, Sept 1- Freedom!
Sun, Sept 2 - Freedom!

OK after band camp on Friday fly down and have the bbq with us on Sat (25)and fly back on sunday . Ok works for us!! :teeth:

OK after band camp on Friday fly down and have the bbq with us on Sat (25)and fly back on sunday . Ok works for us!! :teeth:

Wish I could.

Is it terrible that I'm praying for the budget to fail so I don't have to do band camp?

Wish I could.

Is it terrible that I'm praying for the budget to fail so I don't have to do band camp?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Hey PD after watching American Pie 1 & 2 how can you send her to band camp? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (PD's probably gonna get me for this one)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Hey PD after watching American Pie 1 & 2 how can you send her to band camp? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (PD's probably gonna get me for this one)

I never saw American Pie 1 & 2. I'm too old! My the time they came out I had little kids and never got out of the house.

I never saw American Pie 1 & 2. I'm too old! My the time they came out I had little kids and never got out of the house.

You are not too old for those movies my mom loves those movies. Deffinately adult movies especially if you get the unedited versions. You have to rent them and watch them with dh.. One girl in the whole movie would keep saying well there was this one time in band camp.......
She would say it all the time... So everytime I hear LizzY say band camp I laugh so hard...

Stay another Day!
I don't arrive until the 26th:sad1:

AWWWW I know but the kids start school on Wed so I don't think we can!! must get home and settled !!! I am SUPER sad about that !!! however if you go to see Pete at his new home I am soo THERE !!!!! :hug:

AWWWW I know but the kids start school on Wed so I don't think we can!! must get home and settled !!! I am SUPER sad about that !!! however if you go to see Pete at his new home I am soo THERE !!!!! :hug:

I'll see if we can come a day early and join the festivities : )
I'll add you to the "field trip" this summer, it's up to 9 and my friend's van fits 9! Anymore and we'll have to form a caravan LOL! and I am NOT the designated driver LOL!

You are not too old for those movies my mom loves those movies. Deffinately adult movies especially if you get the unedited versions. You have to rent them and watch them with dh.. One girl in the whole movie would keep saying well there was this one time in band camp.......
She would say it all the time... So everytime I hear LizzY say band camp I laugh so hard...

I've obviously never seen the American Pie miovies either, but "This one time at band camp" is our motto, I'm going to have T-shirts printed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter