• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lime Green Ribbons?

cbg1027

Florida Girl
I posted this is the Welcome board, but I thought it would get more traffic here -

I've been on the boards for a month or so now, and saw some people mention something about wearing a lime green ribbons when in the parks so we could all spot ecah other.

How does that work? Any guidelines? Or is that pretty much it? Wear a lime green ribbon somewhere on you when in the parks to spot and identify DISers?

I also just wanted to say I LOVE THE DIS BOARDS!
You guys are all wonderful....this is definitely a huge obsession for me now!

It's just to spot other Disers and give you a chance to say hello. Some people use ribbons, others use the Mickey Heads from Home Depot... I did this for the first time in August, but I didn't see any other Disers walking around... :(

I used one of the Mickey Heads from Home Depot, cut it out and laminated it. Then I punched a hole in it and put a black ribbon through it and tied it to one of the zippers on my park bag... it looked really cute! As a matter of fact, it's still on there now! :]

Hope you have more luck spotting other Disers! :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter