Lilo's playhouse at The poly..

Heather Heflin

Mouseketeer
Hello I was wondering if anyone here has used Lilo's playhouse for childcare? We have a 5,9 and 12year old I'm sure the 5 and 9 yo would have a blast but my 12 yo thinks it will be boring... Has anyone with a older kid had any experience there?

Yes, with a 7 yo. I actually am not sure a 12 yo would enjoy it. No doubt it's geared to the younger kids. You should get a good grasp on how the 12 yo would do by thinking about how they do with events your 5 and 9 yo do now. Are they bored and hate it, tolerate it, find a way to make it good? That type of thing. d

I agree, twelve is way too old for the kids clubs at WDW. My kids enjoyed it until about nine years old, then they lost interest. It is just not geared toward their age group(unlike on the cruise for example).

My kids (10 and 6) were here in September and the biggest complaint was that dinner was not enough food. We ended up taking them straight to Captain Cooks for a cheeseburger! I have boys with big appetites! My older son played video games the whole time. My younger son was frustrated that there was too much organized activities. He just wanted to play. All of the kids came rushing to the door when they heard the chime, so maybe they all wanted out? I think next time we will just take them with us to California Grill, they would be better behaved than many kids we saw dining there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter