Lilo & Stitchon TV!

Hot4disney

The Pink Bouncy Ball is Kaity!!
I posted this on another board but I thought this was good for the families board as well!

I was so excited to read about "Stitch-the Movie" the direct to video release due out in the fall of 2003, but I am happier about "Stitch-the TV show" because my DD will be glued to the set with different stories every day. If you want to read the whole story...it's on AOL under the Disney stock quotes...
But I copied the gist of it for those of you who arenot on AOL... hope that's ok!

BURBANK, Calif., July 11 /PRNewswire/ -- On the heels of surpassing $100 million at the box office in its first three weekends, Walt Disney Pictures' critically acclaimed hit "Lilo & Stitch" is moving to the small screen in a big way, as a video sequel and a television series continues the franchise, it was announced today (7/11) by Thomas Schumacher, president of Walt Disney Animation, and Anne Sweeney, President, ABC Cable Networks Group and Disney Channel Worldwide.

The video sequel, currently entitled "Stitch! -- The Movie," is slated for release in 2003 and will serve as a bridge between the feature film and the television series, currently under development with the working title of "Stitch! -- The TV Series."

In the video premiere, Stitch -- formerly known as Dr. Jumba Jookiba's "Experiment 626" -- is now living on Earth with Lilo and Nani, aided by their friend, David, and the social worker Cobra Bubbles, as well as fellow aliens Jumba and Pleakley. In a series of unfortunate accidents, Jumba's other 625 experiments land on Hawaii and, one by one, are activated.

Following the video premiere, the television series finds Lilo and Stitch searching for these experiments and helping to turn their nature from bad to good, finding places where each can belong and contribute to the community.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter