lil waynes new album is going to be a ROCK album...

haha, I have heard one of his rock songs, and it basically sounds like one of his rap songs with an electric guitar and drums in the background. It kind of fails lol.

I think I'm the only teen who can NOT stand him.

I listen to some of his stuff...but I saw his new music video today and Im guessing it was the "rock" one and it is nothing like rock. He might ruin his career with this even though he is on top of the world now

I dont like any of the new "rock" songs he put out; hes gotta do what he was doing before he let this CD out.

Lil Wayne annoys me. Not only has he made himself ugly with those nasty tattoos all over his face so I can't stand to look at him, I hate his music!

I didn't know Lil Wayne was a collaborator on Let it Rock....that song is kind of catchy....but I still don't like him.

Haha. Yeah. Rock pretty much died after the 80's, and this proves it.

We still have the Foo Fighters, RHCP, and bands today arent that bad. Its time we need to stick it to those crappy rappers...lol

i love love love Lil Wayne and hope this album is good.
yes it isnt NOT real rock but it has that rockish sound.

kinda like Taco bell. its not REAL Mexican food. its Texmex.

lil wayne is actually the only rapper i do like, and i HATE rap.
not sure why.
i just think he is kinda cool.
i like the tattoos and stuff.
but i am weird like that.
plus, he is a bit more "rockish" than the others and i like that.

Prom Queen isn't too bad.. I like music with that type of feel to it so it's natural I like it and liking Wayne helps.

And I would be at his concert tomorrow night in Indianapolis, but it's my sister's 18th birthday. My friend invited me but I had to say no. Damn it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter