Likely an obvious FP Question...

CanadianAli

Mouseketeer
Something tells me this is the easiest answered question, but just getting close to my 60 day mark and having a brain fart on this:
We have two room reservations, one under my name (me, hubby and 3yr old twins) and one under my mother. They are both showing in MDE, but each listed under our names (but when I log in I can view both). Does this mean I have to do FP+ choices under mine first and then hers? I bought all 5 tickets, and they are assigned to each member of our party in my MDE (me, DH, mom, DS3, DS3). Or, can I choose all members of the party together when entering my FP selections?

Argh...like I said...brain fart! I added this to the wrong forum. How do I move it to Attractions and Strategies??

I’d move you if I could, but since I can’t... the advice you’ve been given above is legit! Happy planning!

:-)

You will be fine as long as you are linked to them in MDE. Their names should come up as options in the list to pick fastpasses.

Thanks everyone! I figured it was obvious, so I appreciate the quick help...and the forum move from my bonehead move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter