LIKE IT, HATE IT, Never Tried IT Scrapping Version...

haven't used pop dots in a long time... (and patty t you took mine, I LOVE bottle caps)

guess I'll go with individual mm paints... (love them too)

maggie

Like the small Zig glue pen when I have a tight or small item that an adhesive won't do - so I guess I like them.

Iris Carts for storage

I think I have an iris cart....

priority mail boxes from the post office for paper storage. :)

maggie

I prefer the rubber stamps to the foam ones. I have a harder time keeping the surrounding area clean with the foam ones.

Quilling

Haven't tried it for scrapping yet... but I used to do quilling in high school and I still have all my old quilling papers and tools, so I gotta try it soon!

MM magnetic date stamp

I have it
(of course) ;)

I rarely use it because I think it is a pain in the butt and If I can find away to use a computer font that looks like it and print it I will do that first

How About

Chatterbox papers

nope, not a chatterbox fan here. :) how about tags that come off the stuff you bought for easter (patty, I'm thinking a peeps layout here). maggie

Love them! (With all the eyelets I buy, how could I not??)

Brush markers

Haven't tried them yet, but have been looking at them marked down at Wal Mart.........

Acid-free glue sticks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter