Lightsaber reservations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booked for DH and DS, so for 2. But only DS will build the lightsaber. It wasn’t clear if should book for 1 or 2??

Looks like parties of 6 at DL. Below is from DL site.

"If the virtual queuing system is being used, Guests with reservations for Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers may enter the land up to one hour prior to their reservation time at the Fantasyland entrance to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. If the party size is larger than the reserved party of 3 for the experience area, and if boarding groups are required to enter the land, up to a total of 6 Guests may enter the land in connection with the reservation. The experience area is still limited to the builder and 2 Guests."
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/shops/disneyland/savis-workshop-handbuilt-lightsabers/

There isn't anything listed at this time in the WDW Savi site.

That sounds better. Thanks for sharing!

Well that was a mad panic.

Poor people who think they will be able to walk into the park or make a reservation at 7am the same day. 180 days in advance?!

What about the Droid one, we are a party of 3 with a 3 year old
One of you will go into the build area with the three year old and the other will watch from behind the build area is what I would assume. All three of you can go inside the shop but I believe only two inside the build area.

One of you will go into the build area with the three year old and the other will watch from behind the build area is what I would assume. All three of you can go inside the shop but I believe only two inside the build area.
For this I booked for a party of 3, would that be correct.

I feel bad for guest relations I am not cancelling my reservations due to poor wording. Now i cant get back into the system to modify

how long were people in the cue to try and make these.....i have been in for 40 mins not going to December its getting annoying.....

For this I booked for a party of 3, would that be correct.

I feel bad for guest relations I am not cancelling my reservations due to poor wording. Now i cant get back into the system to modify
Yes I would assume this is the case unless if they consider booking a party of 3 as three builders. I know for Savi’s it’s one builder and one guest.

We booked droid build for 2 at 10:20 and Savi’s at 12:30 on October 9, my birthday. Excellent! MNSSHP the nite before.

Yes I would assume this is the case unless if they consider booking a party of 3 as three builders. I know for Savi’s it’s one builder and one guest.
I thought that you only book the number of people who want to build, but are you saying we should book for the number of people in the party instead? Like, if there are 5 family members, but only 2 people want to build, do we book for 2 people or for 5 people?

I am a little bummed that for a $200 lightsaber my hubby can't take both boys. Now I am trying to determine if we buy two or just forgo the experience. I was hoping the three could go together and build one while I snuck off for a bit. Clearly I am mostly disappointed in me not getting my kid free time lol.

I thought that you only book the number of people who want to build, but are you saying we should book for the number of people in the party instead? Like, if there are 5 family members, but only 2 people want to build, do we book for 2 people or for 5 people?

From my reservation email this is what it states.....

"Limit one paying guest +1

Limit one paying Guest and one accompanying Guest per paid experience"

And in seeing on how this is so new I do not expect them to waver from this....... :(

Reactions: CJK
how long were people in the cue to try and make these.....i have been in for 40 mins not going to December its getting annoying.....
Keep refreshing in different browser windows. We are going September 4th and got a reservation for the 6th and it only took 10 min.

My understanding is you want to book for 2 (total number of droids being built) which means only 4 people will be let in = 2 BUILDERS + 2 GUESTS

The 5th person would have to wait outside the build area.

Reactions: CJK
From my reservation email this is what it states.....

"Limit one paying guest +1

Limit one paying Guest and one accompanying Guest per paid experience"

And in seeing on how this is so new I do not expect them to waver from this....... :(

Exactly this.

So, for everyone's reference, when booking reservations, you are booking for the amount of builders, not builders + guests. This is because there are only 14 (assuming the build room is an exact copy of Disneyland's) spots for builders in the room. They are taking reservations on time slots based on how many build spots are available at any given time, so if you're booking for two builders and two guests, only book for two people.

Exactly this.

So, for everyone's reference, when booking reservations, you are booking for the amount of builders, not builders + guests. This is because there are only 14 (assuming the build room is an exact copy of Disneyland's) spots for builders in the room. They are taking reservations on time slots based on how many build spots are available at any given time, so if you're booking for two builders and two guests, only book for two people.

This! Plus you only can have one guest per builder. I think that piece is important too.

ok it said dont refresh i tried to call they only take olgas on the phone....uggggg
Don't refresh the page that is loading. Try opening a new page and clicking the reservation button. I had 4 tabs open when one loaded and took me to the calendar.

Exactly this.

Exactly how to do it.

Someone needs to change that wording ASAP. If you go on that reservation page and you don't read and reread its very easy to think you are putting in the number of guests who want to be there and build.

Very poor wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter