Lights...Camera...Coaster...What's YOUR music choice?

You've all been bypassing the obvious!!

Love Roller Coaster? Ohio Players/Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Nope, thought of it, but waited knowing you'd say it! :rotfl:

Another thought, while prepping to be shot straight up in the air, was "Have a nice day" - Jovi

deffinately some fast paced techno im actually not a huuuge techno fan but yeah some techno would be nice

YAY! I am so happy to see the name changed! I really wanted to see the master change it for you. :thumbsup2

Hmmm, well since the 1st song we heard in the car after we eloped 16 yrs ago... was AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" :lmao: I think that would be a great one for a roller coaster... as marriage/relationships are so wild!! I think it is a great fit.

I also think Nickelback's "I wanna be a Rock Star" would work. :dance3:

Yes, but the question is, can you PLAY Knights of Cydonia on Guitar Hero?? (Or is it on Rock Band....I can't remember)

Well, I've managed it on levels up to and including Hard, not quite expert yet.

It's nice to see another person who knows of/plays guitar hero.

Skyyyyyrockets in Flight..... Afternooooon Delight..... :rotfl2:

Up, Up and Awayyyy in my Beautiful Balloooooon.... :rotfl2:

long day so far...... Podcast, take me away!!! :lmao:

Well, my choices would be Knights Of Cydonia by Muse or The Poet And The Pendulum by Nightwish. Songs made for rollercoasting!

A bit of Muse wouldnt go a miss, supermassive blackhole would be quite fitting i think.

None of my current music will do, its all a bit too happy!

I would like to hear the Music from the Star Trek Movies, from Jerry Goldsmith, or the Star Wars Theme Music by John Williams.:thumbsup2

We play Guitar Hero and Rock Band. My children, 8 8 and 10, already have ideas of starting their own band. I wrote a song for them called "Cheese," then another called "Grounded for not liking Mama's cheese song."

My roller coaster song might be Life in the Fast Lane....although I did like the Korn idea or maybe Cake. :thumbsup2

We love GH and RB in my house!!!! Even DS 2 1/2 gets in on the action. He has a play guitar and he likes to push the buttons and show us his "rock" face!!

I've played everything on medium but only a few on hard. Mommies have a hard time devoting to video games. :-)

We love GH and RB in my house!!!! Even DS 2 1/2 gets in on the action. He has a play guitar and he likes to push the buttons and show us his "rock" face!!

I've played everything on medium but only a few on hard. Mommies have a hard time devoting to video games. :-)

That's sweet. It's unfair that you guys have RB already! It hasen't come out yet here, although I've already bagged myself a copy, for FREE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter