Lights...Camera...Coaster...What's YOUR music choice?

Stroller Boy

'I think it was the immortal words of Socrates who
For my first official "Stroller Boy" post I've chosen the below topic ("talk amongst ya'selves"):

Kind of a take off from the thread that WMPete posted announcing the new coaster at Universal. Sounds like they'll have choices of music (per seat?), anyhow, if that's the rule I want to know what YOUR choice would be (if there was an unlimited music library).

MenashaCorp and I were batting the classic Winger tune "Battle Stations" around..(ahh, gotta love Bill and Ted movie soundtracks "Trouble is afoot at the local Circle K")...Ride of the Valkyries, a favorite of Ursula....

(I suppose there are some choice AC/DC tracks one could think regarding certain highway destinations....)

On the lighter side, I'd give a vote to Roxette's Dangerous (being shot straight up in the air might be considered just that! :scared: )

Your choice, lets hear it!

Well, after reading the description provided I think I'd have to go with Bon Jovi's Livin' On A Prayer !!!

OMG--- Stroller Boy, you have a Real Genius quote in your profile!!! Awesome!!!

Anyway, I would love to hear Daft Punk and Basement Jaxx (techno, electronica) on this coaster. I know it's not strictly Rock and Roll, but it would emphasize the high-tech focus of this ride. Plus, that's the kind of music I want to hear while hurling through space.:)

OMG--- Stroller Boy, you have a Real Genius quote in your profile!!! Awesome!!!

I find at times like this, it's important to take a step back....no I was wrong...take a step forward...take a step back...take a step forward, take a step back....and now we're cha-chaing!

I LOVE Real Genius!

I'm going to nerd out here and say my coaster picks would be the 4th movt of Beethoven's 9th; the overture from the musical Chicago, and anything by Queen.

I find at times like this, it's important to take a step back....no I was wrong...take a step forward...take a step back...take a step forward, take a step back....and now we're cha-chaing!

I LOVE Real Genius!

I'm going to nerd out here and say my coaster picks would be the 4th movt of Beethoven's 9th; the overture from the musical Chicago, and anything by Queen.

I wanted to hear KORN. I guess I'm way off huh?!:lmao:

Not sure about the music but I love that you are using Stroller Boy and LOVE the stroller icon :lmao: :lmao:

I LOVE Real Genius!

Perhaps all of us Real Genius fans should go with with Tears for Fears then.... A little "Everybody wants to rule the world", of course, they'd have to serve popcorn at the end of the ride.... :D

"Kent, this is God....you've been a veeeeery bad boy"

OMG, love Real Genius. It's one of those movies that used to be on HBO all the time and I'd have to watch it whenever it was on. Classic stuff there.

As for what music I'd want on the ride, gotta go with my "I want to drive fast music" - AKA Good Times by INXS and Jimmy Barnes from The Lost Boys soundtrack (which, by the way, they are making a sequel to - GAG! They need not mess with perfection :teeth:)

Real Genius-- the RIDE! A journey through the steam tunnels with Laslo Holyfeld. As it ends, you are deposited into a heaping pile of popcorn. Or jello, in Kent's room ;) Or maybe in the inflatable pool at the tanning invitational.

And the music will be from the unreleased Real Genius soundtrack, including "I'm Falling" and "All she wants to do is dance."

Coming in 2009: Grease 2, the Ride! Or better still, Xanadu the ride...already has that awesome ELO soundtrack!

Hey....don't forget about the winter wonderland dorm hallway!

"Now...if we can just keep it from exploding!!"

Hey....don't forget about the winter wonderland dorm hallway!

"Now...if we can just keep it from exploding!!"

"Well, maybe you ARE smarter than me.....but can you do THIS!.....Igg, what's happening to the ice?.....I'm MELTIIIING!!"

Oh yeah, I'm a nerd....Just don't get me started on Jaws.....:)

...and beware the beauticians!

HEY! Glad to see the name change has happened! Stroller Boy you will be...now and forevermore! Live Long and Proud, Stroller Boy! :lmao:

Hey, if I can't get Wagner, I'm up for Queen. I'm partial to "Death on Two Legs".

Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott's, "Ching-a-ling" and "Shake Your Pom-Poms"
:thumbsup2

Well, my choices would be Knights Of Cydonia by Muse or The Poet And The Pendulum by Nightwish. Songs made for rollercoasting!

I listen to my iPod on Space Mountain and I think Welcome to the Jungle (Guns 'n Roses) would be a cool choice. Either that or YYZ (Rush).

You've all been bypassing the obvious!!

Love Roller Coaster? Ohio Players/Red Hot Chili Peppers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter