Lightroom Tutorials/Books?

misse336

Mouseketeer
I got Lightroom 6 in September. I have been watching some You Tube tutorials and experimenting with pictures I have taken. I haven't been really happy with most of the pictures that I have had printed after editing them.

I know that most of it is trial and error while learning the program and editing process along with some instinct. However I am looking for some tutorials, books, online courses, etc that have helped you learn/refine your Lightroom editing skills.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Youtube is the best for free. You can always sign up for a month of Kelbyone.com or Lynda.com. There both paid services.

Youtube is the best for free. You can always sign up for a month of Kelbyone.com or Lynda.com. There both paid services.

Is there any certain series/person that you like on You Tube? Someone who has clear and good directions/information that are correct?

I used Kelbyone.com and it was very good, but it does cost but there is a ton of material and I was able to cancel my subscription when no longer useful.

YouTube is also very good and you can find just about anything you want, the problem is starting out, I did not know what I wanted exactly. I used Kelbyone for a while, established the foundation and now as needed I do a quick search on the topic/area that I have a question.

Good luck, either way will work.

You can always sign up for a month of Kelbyone.com or Lynda.com. There both paid services.

They are both good sources for learning Lightroom and Photoshop.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Got questions about DVC?
★ ☆ ★ THE DVC INFORMATION CENTER ★ ☆ ★
in the DVC Forums has the answers to your questions about the Disney Vacation Club.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Adobe's Classroom in a Book are solid, non nonsense lessons that will teach you the tools.

I used Kelbyone.com and it was very good, but it does cost but there is a ton of material and I was able to cancel my subscription when no longer useful.

YouTube is also very good and you can find just about anything you want, the problem is starting out, I did not know what I wanted exactly. I used Kelbyone for a while, established the foundation and now as needed I do a quick search on the topic/area that I have a question.

Good luck, either way will work.

I'm looking into both of these, thanks!

I've found the YouTube videos from B&H awesome teaching tools:

This one's on LR5, but the base concepts still apply:

Here's one specific to LR6:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter