lighthearted: Need ideas for sign text to hang on ECV - something funny.

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Going to Disney again this year with my friend who has lupus - definately will be renting an ECV this time again - it was wonderful. My friend, I'll call her Pooh, was extreamly hesitant to use the ECV and made me ride it to the parks, but by our last day she had it draped in "bells" she had bought at Epcot and was very glad to have the transporation.
This year I thought I'd make a sign to put on the back of the ECV - something funny and light hearted to make her more at ease with using it again this year.

I've thought of "Warning: Two Old Ladies On the Prowl ! "
or
"I break for ferrets and Whinnie the Pooh"

Any other ideas?

I know, it's silly, but we had a great time last year and it was so very good for her to go on a vacation.

I remember all your questions before you left last year and thank you for your posts about how well everything went.
I can't think of any other ideas to help you out. I like both of the ones you came up with. Maybe 2 signs and some picture/graphics taken form the internet to decorate them !?!

Pictures or decorations is a good idea AND I like the idea of having several signs - we can change them each day of our trip.
Thanks!

CAution: I do Not Brake for inconsiderate humans !

The above one comes from very bitter person (me) who went to Kings Dominion as a trial run for Disney on an ECV and it was the worst experience of my life and I have shot a very long letter to Kings Dominion about the problems.

or

Watch out here comes trouble !!

Which is what my hubby calls me now that i am becoming an ECV expert "trouble". mainly because if i am using one at a store that is supplied by them and if it doesnt fit through the aisles etc. I cause a big scene I made employees at a Walmart move a display so I could go look at sweaters.

I suffer from Lupus also and Fibromyalgia and the newest diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis and my ever funny hubby made a bumper sticker for my car that says "Caution: Driver may be in a fibrofog " am amazed at the questions I have gotten from that one.

I'm too sexy for my ECV

or

Disabled NOT defective

These are 2 pins I just bought...thought they may come in handy for ya :)

Those are two ABSOLUTELY wonderful pins you have and would make great bumper stickers !!:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Wheelsie, I LOVE "I'm too sexy for my ECV" - that's great!

I think we will come up with several and hang up what we are in the mood for that day.

"Beepin' and Creepin' at WDW"!!! Those are two things that I've noticed ECVs do.
Or: "My other ECV is a car", and you could put a sign on your car that says "My other car is an ECV" only people who saw both would truly get the joke, but sometimes its fun to be able to laugh at something all by yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter