JessiWeasley

Earning My Ears
I’m so sorry if this was posted in the wrong forum, this is my first time ever posting.

Years ago, the exact year is somewhat ambiguous, I’m thinking any time after 2009, they used to sell a light up (possibly fiber optic?) flower. My sister always dreamed of her potential significant other giving it to her and that’s how she’d know he was the one. So I think it’d be super cute if her boyfriend gave her something similar, or the exact one if I can find it, when he proposes. However, for the life of me I cannot find a single image of this product! I’m almost convinced it never existed.

Does anyone have any clue what I’m talking about? I’m pretty sure they were sold with the tri color light sabers on the carts, but I could be wrong about that too. Thank you so much for any guidance! At this point, ANY information is appreciated: a time line of when it came out, what color it was, where I can find something similar, where they sell obscure disney products online, seriously any guidance.

Something like this? And they had wands also. Haven’t seen them at Disney in forever.

Attachments

• B6DF4854-18C6-42D4-B366-BB1F04F9DB09.png
    B6DF4854-18C6-42D4-B366-BB1F04F9DB09.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 31
I’m so sorry if this was posted in the wrong forum, this is my first time ever posting.

Years ago, the exact year is somewhat ambiguous, I’m thinking any time after 2009, they used to sell a light up (possibly fiber optic?) flower. My sister always dreamed of her potential significant other giving it to her and that’s how she’d know he was the one. So I think it’d be super cute if her boyfriend gave her something similar, or the exact one if I can find it, when he proposes. However, for the life of me I cannot find a single image of this product! I’m almost convinced it never existed.

Does anyone have any clue what I’m talking about? I’m pretty sure they were sold with the tri color light sabers on the carts, but I could be wrong about that too. Thank you so much for any guidance! At this point, ANY information is appreciated: a time line of when it came out, what color it was, where I can find something similar, where they sell obscure disney products online, seriously any guidance.
Agree with the pp about not remembering specifically about seeing light up flowers, but eBay has these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fiber-Optic-Flowers/292986608436?hash=item44375cdb34:g:Z~sAAOSwfeZceFvg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/12-PCS-Lig...866901?hash=item2f3cc2ded5:g:BPcAAOSwkcleJeOZ

I remember those, sold on the carts as recently as a few years ago. No idea how to get a hold of one anymore.

I have one of the light-up roses packed away somewhere. Your only hope would be ebay.

Have you tried Party Supply Store or just google online.?
Looks like they are still available... Maybe for Valentines Day?

Is that the light-up red rose that Disneyland used to sell that was on a white stick that said "Disneyland Resort" in red letters? Because I have that rose but I have never seen it in any other colors

I had a light-up rose from Hollywood Studios... this would have been purchased back in 2007 near Fantasmic.

I’ll try looking for it this weekend, as I’m not sure where it’s gone. It was a white fabric rose, with a few light options- like 6-7 solid colors, and then a changing rotation.

It looked a lot like this, but I know this isn’t an exact match as the color options look a little different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter