• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

life trends you wouldn't want for your own life?

This may be controversial but... getting married older/having kids older. NOT knocking it. Just happy with how we did things. Got married when I was 21. Had our son when I was 26.

My parents had me in their mid-late 30s. I was 29 when my Dad died and WISH they had had me earlier so I would've gotten more time with him. :sad1:

This may be controversial but... getting married older/having kids older. NOT knocking it. Just happy with how we did things. Got married when I was 21. Had our son when I was 26.

My parents had me in their mid-late 30s. I was 29 when my Dad died and WISH they had had me earlier so I would've gotten more time with him. :sad1:
I certainly had considered that. My dad was 46 and my mom 34 when I was born. Dad passed away when I was almost 10. But the flip side of it is, that happening made me the person I am, and shaped the life I have. And at almost age 67 I like almost everything my life has been. But since my dad passed at age 56, I have to admit when I was 56, and until I made it to 57 my dad was on my mind. However I had kids much younger, and both my kids were adults by that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter