Life and Times of the Babnanas - The Tagless and Formerly Tagless 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, nanners!

Had to search for the new thread, and I'll keep talking to myself to have it on the first page so y'all can find it. :thumbsup2

Morning, nanners!

Had to search for the new thread, and I'll keep talking to myself to have it on the first page so y'all can find it. :thumbsup2

Hi. I just posted on the other thread that I couldn't find this thread easily b/c I'm used to scanning for the 1st word 'Tagless' LegoMom posted the link though.

Hi. I just posted on the other thread that I couldn't find this thread easily b/c I'm used to scanning for the 1st word 'Tagless' LegoMom posted the link though.

Oh, good, it's linked.

:thumbsup2

Checking in so I just look for this in my subscribed threads rather than looking at the main page.

And I just pmed a mod to close the other one down. I haven't seen kimmar, so I added her to the pm.

Have a great Saturday, ya'll!

Our last thread was started on Dec. 10 of last year,so we got almost 8 months out of it!

WHAT.....are we doing with our lives??!......:rotfl:

...hey, where has the 'Grumpster' been lately?? :confused3

I don't know. I haven't seen him. I still read over at the Swine flu thread even though I don't post there. I can't keep up! He must be busy at work. He'll swing back in before Halloween to send out decorations!

I also pmed Smileybug--I haven't seen her, either.

I don't know. I haven't seen him. I still read over at the Swine flu thread even though I don't post there. I can't keep up! He must be busy at work. He'll swing back in before Halloween to send out decorations....

:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter