• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Life After Marathons: A Running/barre3/Coffee/Life Journal

So glad to hear that the family situation worked out! I'm excited to read your new training plan. I've not done any strides in my plan, so I'll be curious to hear how it goes.

Thank you!
I'm hoping to get a post about the plan up this morning. I had some fun making it, and I think it has some interesting aspects to it.
I'm definitely excited about the strides - I like the idea of it and I hope I end up liking them!

Belated congrats on grinding out that race! You're so close to that 9+1 and I'm super pumped that you'll be doing the marathon : )

Also glad your family member is on the road to recovery. Hope that continues to go well and they get the results they wanted/needed.

I have strides in my plan. Assuming I haven't been terrible about my pacing for the rest of the run, I LOVE strides. If I've overdone it (which has been a theme with me lately, unfortunately), I skip them. The whole point is just to add some interest to an otherwise flat-paced run.

Belated congrats on grinding out that race! You're so close to that 9+1 and I'm super pumped that you'll be doing the marathon : )

Thank you! I'm super freaked out that I'm doing the marathon ... so I'm glad there's someone out there who is pumped :)

Also glad your family member is on the road to recovery. Hope that continues to go well and they get the results they wanted/needed.

Thank you!

I have strides in my plan. Assuming I haven't been terrible about my pacing for the rest of the run, I LOVE strides. If I've overdone it (which has been a theme with me lately, unfortunately), I skip them. The whole point is just to add some interest to an otherwise flat-paced run.

Glad to hear you love them. I could see myself feeling the same way - enjoying the excitement in an otherwise even-paced run ... but I could also see myself getting annoyed at an interruption in my otherwise vaguely regularly paced run. I'm looking forward to trying them out and seeing how I actually feel about the (literal) change of pace!

A few things:
1 - My Zantes are at about 260-270 miles (disagreement between my spreasheet and garmin ... I'll have to look at it and figure it out).They should be good for another month or two at least, but then I gotta figure out what I want to do. I like them a lot and would certainly be willing to give the v4 a try (or buy a v3 online if I can find one), but *spoiler alert* I'm not convinced that my new 880s are my marathon shoes (I'll decide after my half in October), and if that's the case I'll need marathon shoes, which would mean the Zantes and 880s would overlap a bit. I'm thinking Zantes for 0-5 miles, 880s for 5-10ish, and new shoes for longer, but I don't know. That's a lot of shoes for someone who doesn't run a lot of miles. (If I get new marathon shoes and don't get new Zantes, it'll be 880s for 0-10ish and new shoes for longer)
ETA: Btw, if they were still available, I would get these: https://www.amazon.com/Balance-Fresh-Foam-Zante-Belle/dp/B01M6ZIQYS
Should have bought them when I could have. Easy Belle 5K costume.

2 - My barre3 place is awesome. First of all, I got an email last week (I think) that I had hit my 10th class. I will likely be purchasing 10 more soon (unless they have an unlimited monthly thing ... I think they might, but I don't remember, so I have to remember to ask next week). Then today I got an email that I get a free class for my birthday. My actual birthday is not overly convenient for me to come in, so I called and asked if I could do it a different day, and they said within a week, so I scheduled it for the Monday after my birthday. (I would have gone then anyway, so I'm just saving money)
I'm really glad I found barre3, because it really feels like a great fit for me ... but it's also the first thing I tried and I don't know if other things would also be really good for me. But more on that later.

3 - #ISurvivedWholeFoods. I needed lettuce. They sell the lettuce I like for the same price as the kosher supermarket. I also bought some vegan blueberry muffins for the family. Between the vegan and the blueberry, I'm guessing nobody but me will eat them. But the brownie ones were a bigger package and I didn't want to buy such a big pack of something we might not like! Oh, Whole Foods.

Also ... expect a post about my training plan this weekend. I already wrote the list of topics I want to cover. Now I just have to cover them.

Last edited:

The timing of the 5th Ave mile isn't great, but if I do end up doing that race ... I'm going for a sub-9:00 as my time.

You guys I wrote this on February 1st. Then I forgot about it. Then it became a major goal for 2019.
Just saying.(Also ... reading this thing back from the beginning is interesting. Spoiler alert: we should probably all run in diapers)

A few things:
1 - My Zantes are at about 260-270 miles (disagreement between my spreasheet and garmin ... I'll have to look at it and figure it out).They should be good for another month or two at least, but then I gotta figure out what I want to do. I like them a lot and would certainly be willing to give the v4 a try (or buy a v3 online if I can find one), but *spoiler alert* I'm not convinced that my new 880s are my marathon shoes (I'll decide after my half in October), and if that's the case I'll need marathon shoes, which would mean the Zantes and 880s would overlap a bit. I'm thinking Zantes for 0-5 miles, 880s for 5-10ish, and new shoes for longer, but I don't know. That's a lot of shoes for someone who doesn't run a lot of miles. (If I get new marathon shoes and don't get new Zantes, it'll be 880s for 0-10ish and new shoes for longer)
ETA: Btw, if they were still available, I would get these: https://www.amazon.com/Balance-Fresh-Foam-Zante-Belle/dp/B01M6ZIQYS
Should have bought them when I could have. Easy Belle 5K costume.

2 - My barre3 place is awesome. First of all, I got an email last week (I think) that I had hit my 10th class. I will likely be purchasing 10 more soon (unless they have an unlimited monthly thing ... I think they might, but I don't remember, so I have to remember to ask next week). Then today I got an email that I get a free class for my birthday. My actual birthday is not overly convenient for me to come in, so I called and asked if I could do it a different day, and they said within a week, so I scheduled it for the Monday after my birthday. (I would have gone then anyway, so I'm just saving money)
I'm really glad I found barre3, because it really feels like a great fit for me ... but it's also the first thing I tried and I don't know if other things would also be really good for me. But more on that later.

3 - #ISurvivedWholeFoods. I needed lettuce. They sell the lettuce I like for the same price as the kosher supermarket. I also bought some vegan blueberry muffins for the family. Between the vegan and the blueberry, I'm guessing nobody but me will eat them. But the brownie ones were a bigger package and I didn't want to buy such a big pack of something we might not like! Oh, Whole Foods.

Also ... expect a post about my training plan this weekend. I already wrote the list of topics I want to cover. Now I just have to cover them.

I’m no help with shoes because I have a shoe problem and would buy them all.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about barre classes from anyone who has gone to them. I’m thinking about signing up for yoga or barre after my gym membership is up in December.

Whole Foods does a fantastic job with vegan bakery products. I’m not vegan, but I try and avoid dairy (tummy troubles).

I’m no help with shoes because I have a shoe problem and would buy them all.

Understandable. I have a feeling that's what I'm going to end up doing.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about barre classes from anyone who has gone to them. I’m thinking about signing up for yoga or barre after my gym membership is up in December.

You should definitely try it! I think both yoga and barre are good supplements to running ... and it's always nice to try something new.

Whole Foods does a fantastic job with vegan bakery products. I’m not vegan, but I try and avoid dairy (tummy troubles).

The muffins were good! I'm not particularly dairy free, but my religious beliefs prohibit eating dairy within a certain amount of time after meat, so we tend to keep a lot of dairy-free food (especially baked goods) in the house.

Training For the New Balance Bronx 10 Mile: Anatomy of a Plan

There was some interest expressed here in why I was trying to create my own plan for this race and what creating my own plan entailed, and between that interest and some things in this plan that I want to share with others in case they find them helpful, I wanted to spend some time talking about the plan, how it came to be, and what it includes.
This is going to be a long one with no picture (but yes a few charts), so I hope it's not too boring.

How I Got Started With Making My Own Plans(/Why Make My Own Plan Now)
Something that most people don't know about me is that I trained for a 5K way back in 2011. I registered for a free virtual 5K (maybe that's where my addiction to free virtual races came from) and used the beginner run/walk plan created for the race to train. I mostly completed that plan, ran the virtual race (and struggled throughout, for various reasons) ... and then didn't run again for several years.
Fast forward to July 2014. When I started preparing for my first actual in-person 5K (Princess Frozen 5K 2015), I felt like the 5K plan I had used previously progressed too fast, so since I had more time than the plan needed, I just made my own modified plan. This was that plan:
upload_2018-8-12_21-43-17.png
From that first race until January of this year, I always made my own plans. Sometimes I based them on existing plans (my plan for my second half was Galloway with a few extra weekday miles thrown in), but it was always something I made. After completing the Fred Lebow Half Marathon in January, it was time to move on to my training for the United Airlines NYC Half … but I wasn’t in love with the plan I had made. I wanted to try something new. There were only 7 weeks until race day, but @DopeyBadger was willing to give a custom plan a try, so we set something up super quick and I got started on a totally new way of training.
I had great success on that plan, but it was hard for me to give up control of my run schedule, so for my next race, I came up with a compromise - I created my own plan, but did it based on the principles I had learned from working with Billy. Since then, we’ve basically alternated between plans Billy makes and plans that I make and run past him for comments/input. This plan is one I made and ran past him – he suggested some changes, I replied with a different suggestion, and we settled on a plan that I’m optimistic will get me to my goal.

Now that we know how I got started making my own plans, it's time to talk about...
Goals For This Plan/Designing The Plan
My last plan was a little bit of a mess. Part of it was just life stuff, but some of it was also that I had just let Billy make a plan based on what he thought was best and didn't really add much input about what I thought would be best for me - and as someone who had been creating my own plans for several years, I had some sense of what worked for me, and I should have known that I would not be successful unless I took a more active role in the plan-making. With that in mind and based on some of the thoughts I had during my last plan, there were a few things I knew I wanted for this plan:
  • If I was going to even consider a continuous running goal, I needed to put a greater emphasis on continuous running. Last plan we had one continuous run most weeks, the most I was scheduled to run continuously at once was 5 miles, and only one run at a continuous tempo pace (which was fine, since I didn’t have a time goal for that race). For this plan, I wanted to throw in more continuous running – both at easy pace and at tempo paces. The amount of continuous running on the last plan was probably fine from a physical standpoint, but mentally, it didn't give me enough confidence in my ability to run the race continuously.
  • Include a 10 mile run. I’m one of those people who really feels a need to go close to or over the race distance (which is why marathon will be interesting … but that’s something I can wait a few weeks to worry about). With this race being a major goal for me, I knew I wanted to get in at least one 10-mile run, possibly two … and I was hoping to throw a decent amount of continuous running into those runs.
When it came time to start writing a plan, I started off by writing up my longer long runs. Based on some schedule-related discussions with Coach a few months ago, I knew that my peak week would be the week ending September 9th. So I started with that run and worked my way backwards. Turns out I was only going to have two of the longer long runs – but I was fine with that. This is what I came up with:
upload_2018-8-12_21-47-32.png
I divided my longest runs into intervals and continuous – the first one was going to be 2 mi intervals + 6 mi continuous + 2 mi intervals, and the second one would be 1.5 mi intervals + 7 mi continuous + 1.5 mi intervals.

Once I had my longer runs planned out, it was time to make the rest of the plan. First, I needed to think about my schedule and what ground rules I wanted to set out for the plan. Here's the schedule I set up for myself:
  • Sundays: Max 2-2.25 hours (because I often have family stuff to do on the weekends and I can't be out longer than that ... but since Coach doesn't really go over 2 hours for a half marathon (or 10 mile, I guess) plan, this wasn't an issue)
  • Mondays: No Mondays. Mondays are when I recover from the weekend – this was a big one for me. When we started the last plan, I thought it was interesting that I had some Monday runs. But I’m usually somewhat busy on the weekends, and it turned out I hated those Monday runs and had trouble getting out of bed for them.
  • Tuesdays - Thursdays: Max 45-50 minutes/day
  • Fridays: No running except in extenuating circumstances
  • Saturdays: No running. I take my day of rest very seriously, y'all. (Also, I don't use any sort of electronics, and if you run without GPS tracking it, did you really run?)
  • There was also a list of days that I couldn’t run because of various religious holidays and observances, so I threw those into the plan spreadsheet right away so that I didn’t accidentally plan a run on a day that I couldn’t run (I’ve done it before…)
Once I had the days I could run (and how long I could run for) set out, I needed to set some general rules for the plan:
  • One “hard” run per week – on the last plan I found that the weeks that had two hard runs were the weeks I was less excited about
  • 45 minute max … except for maybe 1-2 hour-long runs if necessary for balance
  • Some intervals (including tempo intervals), but more emphasis on continuous, with at least one continuous pace run per week.
Once I had my rules set out, it was time to “fill in the blanks.” I knew there would be two types of weeks in the plan - short long run weeks and long long run weeks. Short long runs would be 3 runs, including a 7 mile long run on Sundays, and long long run weeks would be four run weeks with the long runs listed above. Once I had the long runs planned, I knew I needed to run at least that many miles during the week, so I figured out how many miles I wanted to run each day and filled that in on the calendar, making sure that the weekday runs always added up to a longer distance than the Sunday run.

All that was left was to decide between intervals and easy continuous for the easy runs.
For short long run weeks, which make up the bulk of my training, I knew that I wanted the Sunday long run to be at my slowest pace, which is Easy/LR intervals, which left one of the weekday runs as a "hard" run (either 10K pace or HM Tempo) and the other one as an easy continuous run.. Generally the EC run is on Tuesday and tempo is Thursday, but that does change depending on my schedule. This coming week is the first of my short long run weeks (this past week, while technically on the plan, was a recovery week) - here's what it looks like:
upload_2018-8-12_22-6-33.png
I have my tempo run on Tuesday this week because I was already planning to do barre3 on Thursday, and I don't like to pair that with a tempo run, but other than that, this is basically what most of the weeks on my plan look like.

Long long run weeks, of which there are only two on this plan, consist of 4 runs – Sunday long run including some hard continuous segment, and 3 easy weekday runs, pace TBD on the morning of. I realized that one of the things I didn’t like about the old plan was that I had no flexibility in what run I was doing on a particular day – so I decided that for weeks when I have three easy runs, I would do one EC, one Easy/LR intervals, and the third as whatever I was in the mood for – and I’d decide morning of which one I wanted to do.

Coach's Input/Adjustments
I sent the plan off to Billy, and for the most part he liked it. He did offer one suggestion – shortening my two 10-milers to 8 miles and 9 miles so that there wasn’t such a huge jump in mileage between the weeks before and the long long run weeks. I wanted to keep at least one 10-mile long run, so the compromise I offered was taking a mile off one of the mid-week runs each of those weeks, then shortening the first 10 miler to 9 miles and keeping the second one 10 miles. This was a little riskier than Billy’s idea, but it still works, so that’s what we’re going with.

Coach also suggested adding strides to my EC runs to break up the monotony a bit. Strides are a small burst of slowly increasing, steady, and then slowly decreasing speed done at the end of a continuous run. I’ve never done strides before (they’re not really necessary in a run/walk plan because you get that sensation from the run/walk transitions) and I’m not sure how I’m going to feel about them, but I am going to give them a try on my next EC run and see how they feel. If I like them, I'll keep them. If not, no strides for Sarah (for now at least).

A Little Bit More About The Long Runs
I posted the schedule of long long runs I created above. I even explained the continuous vs. interval. But I wanted to take a little bit of time to explain where that idea of mixed intervals/continuous came from.

One thing I learned from my last plan was that with a continuous running goal, I needed to keep increasing the amount of time that I spent running continuously to feel comfortable. I also knew that I didn’t necessarily want to do that all at the harder continuous pace. For one thing, I wasn’t quite sure that I was ready to do 6 or 7 miles at a tempo continuous pace quite yet. Also, I knew that increasing the hard part of the workout meant increasing my weekday easy running to balance it out … and I didn’t really want to do that either. So I thought back to last plan when I had a continuous tempo run. I woke up that morning not feeling like I had tempo in me, so I went out planning to do a slower continuous pace – and ended up sandwiching 1 mile of the continuous tempo pace between two miles of the slower continuous pace, which worked really well for me. With that in mind, I decided that for my long runs, I would “ease” in and out of the faster continuous pace by bookending it with a slower continuous pace.

For example, here’s what I have saved in my calendar as the description for the first long long run of the plan:
  • 1.5 mi Warm Up - 60 sec @ 11:36 / 30 sec @ 16:00 (Avg: 12:46) (This is my Easy/LR Interval pace)
  • 1 mi LR C - 11:36 min/mi
  • 4 mi HM C - 10:23 min/mi
  • 1 mi LR C - 11:36 min/mi
  • 1.5 mi Cool Down - 60 sec @ 11:36 / 30 sec @ 16:00 (Avg: 12:46)
I’m starting off with a mile and a half of intervals, then easing into the continuous with a mile of the slower continuous pace, picking up the tempo to do 4 miles of the continuous tempo pace, then easing back to another mile of the slower continuous pace before ending with a 1.5 mile interval cool down. I figured this would allow me to get in a good amount of continuous running while not wearing myself out with too much continuous tempo. The focus of the long long runs on this plan was really to get in a nice amount of continuous running without completely burning myself out.

Taking A Peek at Peek Week
upload_2018-8-12_22-22-58.png

This week is actually a higher percentage of hard than I normally do – normally I try to keep it below 20% - but this seemed like the best way to get in the continuous tempo miles that I wanted and not increase my distance too much. I have three rest days right after that run, so I think that will help me recover from the slightly increased intensity of the week.
Originally I had a 5-mile easy run this week (for a total mileage of 22 miles), but that would have meant too high of an increase in mileage between weeks, so I shortened it to 4 miles. Which is actually better, because a 5 mile easy run would have been at least an hour, and I was not looking forward to that. I think the 4/3/4 easy run schedule should be very manageable for me, even during what may end up being a very busy week.

In terms of the long run ... I think the long run this week will be a good barometer of my “run continuous” goal. If I can get through this run with no problems, then I should be golden for continuous running at the race. If I do struggle with this run, especially the continuous parts, I have to sit down and think what caused that struggle. If it’s something like external factors (bad weather, course issues, etc), then I’m probably still in good shape for the race. But if I ran in good conditions and still struggled, then I may have to evaluate whether I would be better off using intervals for the race. But hopefully all will go well and I won’t have to make that decision.

Non-Running Factors
Cross Training
I’ve always tried to incorporate cross training into my plans, but generally failed. Now that I’ve started with barre3, I finally feel like I’m in a good place with cross training. The goal for this plan is two sessions of cross training per week (with the exception of some weeks when I just don’t have time for two).
Current plan is to do barre3 for both those sessions. But I don’t know if there’s something else out there I want to try. Barre3 is the first cross training I tried, and I don’t know if maybe because I’ve been focused on that I’m missing out on something else I might love. I really don’t know if I should stick with what I know works or try something new once a week (and still do the barre3 once I week) just to mix things up. I have to think about it.

Nutrition
A few months back, I posted that I wanted to be down 7lbs by the time this race rolled around. As of Friday, I am up 5lbs from where I was then. I don’t think I’m going to make it to where I wanted to be for this race, but I do need to get my weight under control. And that means being a lot more careful about what I eat.
Some things I need to think about:
  • Chocolate is a treat, not a necessity. I love chocolate, and I will never give it up, but I need to remember that it’s a treat, not something I eat after breakfast, then between snacks, and between meals, and when I’m bored … etc. If I want chocolate right after breakfast, then I’m probably not eating good breakfasts. I need to find something to do when I’m bored instead of eating chocolate. Basically, I need to remember that while I can have chocolate sometimes, I shouldn’t be eating all the chocolate all the time. Even though I did make really good chocolate purchases last week.
  • Meal plan and stick to it. This is a challenge because I never know what we will have around the house. But I need to start planning healthy meals and sticking to them, and then just having some backup ideas for when we don’t have what I want in the house.
  • Stop noshing after dinner. This is such a big thing for me. There’s no reason for me to eat after dinner. But when I’m bored or I happen to wander downstairs … snacks abound. That needs to stop.
Challenges to Success
Holidays. September is a big month for holidays for my religion, and that means a lot of days when all I do is eat, sleep, and pray. Plus one day where I work, pray, and don't eat, and one day where I just pray. I don't have any runs scheduled for holidays, but I do have runs scheduled for days before and after holidays. My holidays are all considered PTO, but I'll probably still be working a few extra hours around then, which means a little less time for running. So I have to make sure that I don't sacrifice my running and cross training time just because I'm busy at work.

Stress. If there's one thing I know about myself, it's that I don't deal with stress well. There's always going to be some stress going on in my life, and I need to learn to not let it take over or everything in my life will become more of a struggle, including my running. I really need to work on managing my stress and learning when to just let things go.

--

So ... that's the plan. Or at least some info on it. I think it came out pretty well, and I'm excited to see how it goes.
Also ... I know most of this was super unclear, so if you have any questions, ask away!

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-12_21-47-6.png
    upload_2018-8-12_21-47-6.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2018-8-12_22-6-27.png
    upload_2018-8-12_22-6-27.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Loved reading about your plan! Thanks for sharing all your thought processes on it and it sounds like a great plan that will work well.

Oh, and Chocolate. I share your love and the need to control it. :(

Loved reading about your plan! Thanks for sharing all your thought processes on it and it sounds like a great plan that will work well.

Thank you! It was a lot of writing, but it was interesting to really write out the process behind the plan, and I hope you're right and it works well!

Oh, and Chocolate. I share your love and the need to control it. :(

Yeah. I ate all the chocolates today.
But in my defense ... I was dealing with someone who doesn't seem to understand that if two websites look completely different when they're supposed to look the same, something's probably wrong. Grr.

I really appreciate you taking the time to share how you wrote your plan. As more of a new runner it is so helpful to read someone else's thoughts and insights and seeing how one incorporates new things to try balanced with a knowledge of what works. Thanks for sharing!

Also the chocolate. I feel you there. I just had my husband hide the chocolate on a high shelf I can't reach. I have no self control.

original.gif

I swear my daughter can sniff out chocolate anywhere it is hidden in the house. Me...I'm not a huge chocolate eater, but I have zero willpower when it comes to Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. They make bags of mini cups that I may have *accidentally* eaten in one sitting.

I really appreciate you taking the time to share how you wrote your plan. As more of a new runner it is so helpful to read someone else's thoughts and insights and seeing how one incorporates new things to try balanced with a knowledge of what works. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for your kind words! It was really interesting to sit down and think about how to write it up - some of this I'm so used to that I have to actually think for a minute to remember why I'm doing it - and I hope it helps you find some insight as to what works best for you!

Also the chocolate. I feel you there. I just had my husband hide the chocolate on a high shelf I can't reach. I have no self control.

I gotta start hiding my work chocolate bowl on someone else's desk...

Fun Fact: In this scene, Anna is actually based on me*
*This may not actually be true

I swear my daughter can sniff out chocolate anywhere it is hidden in the house. Me...I'm not a huge chocolate eater, but I have zero willpower when it comes to Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. They make bags of mini cups that I may have *accidentally* eaten in one sitting.

My dad is like that with cookies. We've taken to hiding cookies from him ... but he still finds them sometimes.
And I have yet to try the Justin's Dark Chocolate PB Cups ... every time I see them I say I'm gonna try them, but they're not exactly cheap so I keep talking myself out of them. That's probably not a bad thing.

I really enjoyed reading that- thanks so much for sharing!! I appreciate how you focus on making the plans for you and your lifestyle, not trying to change to meet a plan.

Exciting that you have a big month of holidays! Holidays are always terrible for me eating- I basically eat crap from Halloween to New Years ;)

I appreciated seeing your reasoning behind your plan. I've learned that when I start to understand the how and why a plan will work that it becomes easier for me to trust and I worry less.

Thank you! Understanding the plan definitely helps with sticking to it and trusting that it will get you to your goal. And the best part is, when you don't understand something (which happens to me sometimes), @DopeyBadger is happy to explain!

I really enjoyed reading that- thanks so much for sharing!! I appreciate how you focus on making the plans for you and your lifestyle, not trying to change to meet a plan.

Thanks! I know that if I have to fit my schedule into a plan, then I'd probably just end up skipping runs - so using a plan that's built around my life is really the only thing that works.

Exciting that you have a big month of holidays! Holidays are always terrible for me eating- I basically eat crap from Halloween to New Years ;)

Food eaten during holidays shouldn't count. That's just not fair. It should all be calorie-free.

Very fascinating read. I also love chocolate, but my real weakness is ice cream. I could eat that everyday. I tend to buy sugar free Popsicle instead. Not quite as satisfying, but they work to fill my need for something sweet after dinner.

Very fascinating read. I also love chocolate, but my real weakness is ice cream. I could eat that everyday. I tend to buy sugar free Popsicle instead. Not quite as satisfying, but they work to fill my need for something sweet after dinner.

Thanks!
Surprisingly enough, I'm not a huge ice cream person. I'll eat it when it's around, but I don't really crave it. I usually go for cookies after dinner ... much more sugar than sugar free popsicles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter