• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liberty Tree Tavern

Just_Joe1087

Earning My Ears
my fiancée and I have a liberty tree tavern reservation booked in November and then we will be doing the MVMCP. I notice the entree includes Turkey, Pot Roast, and Pork. My fiancée and I do not eat pork(not for religion we just choose not to eat it). Will we be able to just get Turkey and Pot Roast or even all turkey? Thanks for the response in advance.

I cannot speak about LTT, but a couple at the table next to DH & I at Whispering Canyon made a similar request and they were cheerfully accommodated.

Yes! We were just there a couple of weeks ago and we requested no pot roast or pork. Iknow that made it expensive turkey but we enjoyed this meal, especially dessert!

Thanks for the reply. So is there an up charge if we get just turkey? It’s fine if there is I’m just curious to know ahead of time.

Well I am religious and when I asked for no pork they cheerfully asked me what they could substitute for the pork, g*d made me a semi religious Jew I am allergic to pork.

Curious...what did you substitute for the pork? Unfortunately our waiter didn’t make this offer. Instead he gave us an odd look.

There should be no problem requesting one item be left off your platter. We had no issue asking for more, so asking for less or a substitute should be easily done.

They will serve you as much as you want of any of the meats or sides so I am sure they will accommodate any request for a substitution or extra of one of the meats when you first order. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter