Liberty Tree Tavern ?

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
Someone mentioned on another thread that this was a good character breakfast to go to, can anyone give me more details? What characters are there? My sons fav character is Pluto. We was going to go to chef mickeys but for some reason it doesn't get as good as rating at the liberty tree. Also where is it located and is it easy to book.

Donna

Liberty Tree Tavern doesn't serve breakfast and there are characters only at dinner. We've been twice and the characters were Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Chip and Dale. It's located across from the Hall of the Presidents at MK.

The breakfast you're probably thinking about is Crystal Palace. It is a great buffet and the Pooh characters are there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We've been to Chef Mickey's for breakfast twice and liked it both times. I think the food at CP is better, but I wouldn't hesitate to go back to CM. We're trying dinner there in Sept.

Enjoy your trip.

We didn't do the character meal at Liberty Tree but did have lunch there and enjoyed it very much. Nice colonial atmosphere and despite reviews you may see elsewhere, our food was hot and fresh!

We also did the character breakfast at Chef Mickey's and I'm not sure why it wouldn't get a good review. Food was good and plentiful and there were characters everywhere! We saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Chip & Dale! We'd definitely do it again. My boys loved it there.

Thanks i think we will do chef mickeys for breakfast and Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner on my sons 13th birthday, nov 25th. We will spend the day at magic kingdom.

Donna

We went to LTT last week for dinner and had a great time. It's nice because it's right in MK. You can be in and out in an hour or so and then right back on rides. The food was good, ham, beef, turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing. Our server Will was awsome. And there's a lot of character interaction.

If you leave the park even just to go to a monorail resort, you're going to burn 2 hours minimum. We didn't do CM but had our best meal at the Concourse Steakhouse on one of our MK days. I have heard really good things about CMs.

LTT is the only character meal we have ever done. We went last Dec during MVMCP to celebrate DS3 b-day. The food was good and the character interaction was fantastic. I recommend ordering a cake for your DS to calebrate his b-day. It was the highlight of our visit at LTT:cheer2:
10-24-06107.jpg

We really enjoyed the character dinner there. It's a Thanksgiving-style feast, served family style. I've heard bad things from some reviewers about the quality of the food, but we liked it. And we loved the character interaction; the CM's put a lot of effort into playing their roles, and really clicked with our five kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter