Liberty Tree Tavern Menu Question

puffinp51

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am trying to find out if the Freedom Pasta is still available at LTT. It doesn't appear on the Disney menu so I am thinking it is no longer available but other posts and menus have said it's still on the menu. Anyone been this past week can confirm either way? Thanks so much!

No first hand experience but I remember a post where someone commented that they had just stopped serving it the day they were there. I remember because it is my daughter’s favorite dish. Now a moot point for us since they didn’t open reservations for lunch in June and we booked elsewhere.

No first hand experience but I remember a post where someone commented that they had just stopped serving it the day they were there. I remember because it is my daughter’s favorite dish. Now a moot point for us since they didn’t open reservations for lunch in June and we booked elsewhere.
Thank you for the reply :) Trying to decide whether to keep our ADR or not . . . . it's the only thing on the menu I like.

Thank you for the reply :) Trying to decide whether to keep our ADR or not . . . . it's the only thing on the menu I like.

Yes it is pretty much the same for my daughter. I haven’t told her yet that it was officially removed from the menu but I know she will be glad we are doing skipper canteen instead now. (She is addicted to Fanta Melon frosty that they have there and at club cool)

Diner there in December, it was not listed on the menu. Could be available off-menu but unlikely since the pasta isn't he same style as the mac n cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter