Liberty Tree Tavern..have you been post re-opening?

morganms22

Mouseketeer
So, I am trying to be a little more flexible given the current environment with what/where we eat at the parks. We have been to BOG and the Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom before. I was thinking about trying the Liberty Tree this time (never considered it previously). Has anyone been there recently to report how their experience was? Would you recommend it? Thanks!

Yes, I have been there twice. The first time we were walked over to the Diamond Horseshoe to eat (apparently for social distancing), the second time we ate in the main dining area, which was not crowded at all. Food remained the same as always. Just love that salad! I would recommend that you try it. Enjoy!

We went on 7/26. Lunch and dinner are the $39/adult AYCTE family style meal, no a la carte options. We loved it. We were walked over to Diamond Horseshoe to eat, like PP said. Plenty of space between tables there. Food was delicious. Rolls/butter, salad, turkey/gravy/stuffing/cranberry sauce, pork, pot roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, macaroni and cheese, and dessert...supposed to be toffee cake with ice cream and chocolate sauce..it seemed more bar like than cake like, but it was yummy... basically a blondie bar sundae. Unlimited sodas/lemonade/iced tea included.

We ate there 8/18 and it was wonderful. We ate in the main dining area and were perfectly socially distanced from anyone else. The food was delicious as usual, and the service was spot on. I actually like the newer dessert better than the toffee cake. That was good, too, but this one is better. Definitely give it a try!

We ate there 8/18 and it was wonderful. We ate in the main dining area and were perfectly socially distanced from anyone else. The food was delicious as usual, and the service was spot on. I actually like the newer dessert better than the toffee cake. That was good, too, but this one is better. Definitely give it a try!
did they change the dessert from the ooey gooey toffee cake? If so does anyone have pics of the new dessert????

I am also curious about this NEW dessert! Need details! LTT is our all time favorite restaurant!

Were you meaning that the old Ooey gooey Toffee cake dessert is gone and now its something different? or was the dessert the same as usual? I am confused!

Does anyone know if they still accommodate vegetarians right now, or are they just giving you more sides?

Does anyone know if they still accommodate vegetarians right now, or are they just giving you more sides?
The website lists a plant based menu option. The declaration salad, impossible meatloaf with mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy, and seasonal vegetables. Warm apple cake with caramel and whipped topping for dessert.

The website lists a plant based menu option. The declaration salad, impossible meatloaf with mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy, and seasonal vegetables. Warm apple cake with caramel and whipped topping for dessert.

Thanks! I don’t know how I missed that!

We ate there last week and it was delicious as always. We were stuffed! They still have the ooey gooey toffee cake.

Were you meaning that the old Ooey gooey Toffee cake dessert is gone and now its something different? or was the dessert the same as usual? I am confused!

Sorry!! I was off the boards for awhile but now I'm back. It's still called Ooey gooey Toffee cake, but it's different. It's more of a bar than the cake I remember. Flatter, denser, not cake. But it's delicious! I actually like it better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter