• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liberty Square Riverboat back up and running yet?

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
I saw that it was supposed to open back up on Dec. 22nd. Did it do just that? When I look on MDE it never shows a wait time for it so it's hard to tell (I'm guessing it generally doesn't form any kind of wait?)

Yes, it opened on Saturday the 22nd. We were there on Sunday and the wait time stayed at 9 mins all day. Didn't go on it but when we walked passed it the line wasn't bad at all. Watched it load up once and the entire line queue got on it.

I saw that it was supposed to open back up on Dec. 22nd. Did it do just that? When I look on MDE it never shows a wait time for it so it's hard to tell...
You're looking in the wrong place.
Instead, check HERE.

The main link that gets to that page shows the various WDW attractions' hours is HERE.
You can choose the park, the attraction and the date for the info for which you are searching.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter