Libby Lu

Rivergallery

I love Fast passes.. always have and always will..
I am traveling with my niece who is 7, I think she would love Libby Lu.
Should I make reservations? What are they for exactly? Costs?
Thanks

They have a web site that explains the packages, how much and what you get. www.libbylu.com (I think) and I do know they take reservations, but don't know how far in advance.

DD8 did it in July and LOVED it ! We walked in and it was about a 45 minute wait which was no problem with all there is to look at. We just shopped around and very soon it was her turn.

My 6 year old niece loves it! She's done it twice in Disneyland and had her 6th birthday party at the one here in Pleasanton!

I would make a reservation so you don't have to wait. The makeover is $25 plus tax. They get to choose which makeover they want and also 5 items from a special section in the store!

Rivergallery said:
I am traveling with my niece who is 7, I think she would love Libby Lu.
Should I make reservations? What are they for exactly? Costs?
Thanks

Definately make reservations!

They do take walk-ins but why chance it!

Santa is surprising our group for Christmas!

Can't wait!

janet

They are all filled for reservations for one. .. but they take walk in reservations... hopefully we will get one. If not we can try for the Friday we are there :).. ugh

Libby Lu was the absolute highlight of my daughters vacation! We were a walk-in and we had to shop for about 45 minutes. It was great! Enjoy!

They opened a libby lu here in florida and it is my 7 year old daughters favorite place. Only problem here is that they opened a store in one of the most cramped places possible. No room to move. But that is where "santa" is going for her stocking stuffers. (After two teen boys I have to admit that I love the girly stuff)

I made a reservation two weeks ago for Dec 19th and there were only 2 times available...so I picked the 9 a.m. I'm taking my daughter and her cousin-both 8 for their bdays...we're doing the delux package...then taking lots of pictures! It's gonna be fun.

Our niece had the full treatment when we were down there in November. She loved it! The rest of us "girls" purchased things for our hair and glittered up along with her before heading out for dinner and back to DL! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter