levels of studios at AKV?

breick

DIS Veteran
I can't seem to find out the differences in the levels of studios at the Animal Kingdom Villas. Obviously, they differ in points per night. But what about the number of people they sleep? the square footage? the total number of studios of each level available? Thanks.

Jambo House has 4 levels: Value, Standard View, Savanna View and Concierge. Kidani Village will have just two: Standard View and Savanna View. All studios sleep up to four people.

Value studios are smaller: 316 sq ft vs 356 sq ft for the others in Jambo House, and 366 sq ft in Kidani Village. The view will be savanna, pool or parking lot.

Standard View studios in Jambo House and will have a view of the pool. Those in Kidani Village will have a view of a pool, garden or parking lot.

Savanna View studios have a guaranteed savanna view.

Concierge studios are on the 6th floor of Jambo House and will have either a savanna or pool view. They have access to concierge services and the lounge. Concierge guests can also book the Sunrise Safari at AK and the Sunset Safari at AKL/AKV subject to availability.

There is a lot of helpful information on the public DVC website: http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/guest/resorts/resortDetail?id=ProspectsDAKVLandingPage

ETA: I have no idea how many of each type of studio there will be in Kidani Village. I can make some guesses about Jambo House. In the unlikely event that every 2BR lockoff was split up into a 1BR and studio, there would be up to 18 Value studios (possibly a couple more), up to 10 Standard View studios and up to 5 Concierge studios and approximately 80 Savanna View studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter