Let's try and organize this pin need list!-continually updated

lovingthemouse

magic is in the heart of the beholder...
Name
Need wk #
can get wk #

lovingthemouse
will get Dec 1st for Lisa(Tiggersmom)

DisneyFan0304
needs pickup for Nov 24

Ramva
will get for JamesD on Dec 1

goofymom/pop
will get Perndwler Dec 1

Laurajean1014
can get after Nov 19

BeautyLLM
needs Dec 1

StarHeart
can get any weekend after Dec 7

chaoscent
needs Nov 24 and Dec 1

if you can send along this info to me - i will try and organize the list. Thanks. Caroline and my very able bodied assistant Ruth - RamVA

DisneyFan0304
I will need the week of November 24 (the whole family will be in WDW, so there's no one who can cover for me)
Unfortunately, because of the galloping hoards of rabid animals at my Disney Store I most likely won't be able to pick up any extras. This week I was very lucky to get 1 of each pin. I had wanted to get an extra set in case anyone here needed any, but couldn't do it. Unless they change the procedures at the store, it will be extremely diffucult for me to promise anyone any pins. If there's some kind soul out there who would be willing to pick up the pins for me without me being able to return the favor, I'd really appreciate it (I'm making a really pitiful face as I type this). Of course, since I'll be in WDW I could pick up some pins there that the person wanted. I don't know if I'd be able to wait on lines for any LEs, but I could certainly pick up rack or common pins.

"Ramva" Ruthie--AS of Oct.1:
Needs: Nothing right now
Can Get For: Lisa (Tiggersmom) on Nov.3
JamesD on Dec.1

Caroline, - Thanks for taking over.

Ruthie - Please send me your address - I can't find your original email. And I was able to get that 2nd pin after all. So your order is complete.

Ok, Let's see.

Tennisnut needs Oct. 26 AND Nov. 24 ( running a National Jr. 14 tennis tournament....can you believe they schedule a tournament during Thanksgiving???)

I can get Oct 6 or 13 for someone barring they don't allow just one set per person.

Susan

Will be out of town for the 10/6 release. Since I am not getting the whole set this time around, could someone pick me up an extra #18 Touchdown Mickey? I would be glad to reciprocate at another time.

Thanks

I am now covering Brise Nannie this Saturday Oct6, and can also pick up touchdown Mickey for Barb A (all of this of course is based on limits not changing--if it's changed to 2 per customer, then I may be stuck, cause I need 2 Mickey's for myself--DS and DNephew).

Caroline, I hope you are keeping track of all this!!

I can also cover T-nut for the Nov. 24th release.

Ruthie -- I've been getting a second set to use as traders at WDW so if you need help with the Touchdown Mickey, I can help out......

Ramva

Thank you very much. I will be glad to help out anyone I can after this weekend!

Barb A.

I will be glad to cover KiminChicago on November 3.

Thanks for covering for me!

ST

I can pick-up a set of pins on Oct. 26 for Tennisnut (my favorite Kentucky trader!)
I can also help out Caroline (lovingthemouse) on Oct. 26, if necessary.
You already know I need help with Dec. 1st. It's OK if I get more than one set!
Thanks for all the help guys (and gals!)
By the way, Oct. 27 is a Saturday, not the 26th (and my birthday is the next day!)

T-nut -- Thanks for the offer, but I think Caroline has covered Nov. 3rd for me. I still need someone for Oct. 26th, but since you need that week too, I'll just have to keep hoping someone else will get them for me :) !

Thanks for covering me, Ruthie. I need Snow White & White Rabbit (one each).

I can cover for anyone who needs help after this week. Just email me! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter