• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's talk about where to get the best snacks on the Fantasy!

tntstults

Mouseketeer
I thought it'd be fun to talk about all fun foods to get on the Fantasy! Like Dole Whip at Frozone. Or rice krispie treats at cove cafe. Share your secret or not so secret favorite foods/snacks on the Fantasy!

I thought it'd be fun to talk about all fun foods to get on the Fantasy! Like Dole Whip at Frozone. Or rice krispie treats at cove cafe. Share your secret or not so secret favorite foods/snacks on the Fantasy!
Is the Dole whip free?!?! We're sailing the fantasy for the first time this summer.

Two more snack locations that haven’t been mentioned:

Most nights on our recent Fantasy cruise, complimentary snacks were put out in the Europa (adult district) hallway between La Piazza and The Tube. These included both savory and sweet items. My husband reported that the cast members started putting snacks out at 10:30, guests could take them by 10:40, and they were gone by 10:50.

When we ordered drinks at La Piazza, we were served (without asking) a set of 3 bar snacks — spicy small pretzels and 2 kinds of nuts. La Piazza is accessible to all during the day, although it is adults-only at night. I know the bartender was able to make several non-alcoholic drinks for my 19-year-old daughter.

And just to clarify for those who haven’t sailed on the Dream and Fantasy: Cove Cafe is a large coffee shop/bar in the adults-only pool area that puts out complimentary sweets starting in the morning and switches to savory snacks in late afternoon. All 5 DCL ships have a Cove Cafe. Vista Cafe, found only on the Dream and Fantasy, is a smaller space that is accessible to all ages and has basically the same free food and (for a fee) beverages as Cove Cafe.

Two more snack locations that haven’t been mentioned:

Most nights on our recent Fantasy cruise, complimentary snacks were put out in the Europa (adult district) hallway between La Piazza and The Tube. These included both savory and sweet items. My husband reported that the cast members started putting snacks out at 10:30, guests could take them by 10:40, and they were gone by 10:50.

When we ordered drinks at La Piazza, we were served (without asking) a set of 3 bar snacks — spicy small pretzels and 2 kinds of nuts. La Piazza is accessible to all during the day, although it is adults-only at night. I know the bartender was able to make several non-alcoholic drinks for my 19-year-old daughter.

And just to clarify for those who haven’t sailed on the Dream and Fantasy: Cove Cafe is a large coffee shop/bar in the adults-only pool area that puts out complimentary sweets starting in the morning and switches to savory snacks in late afternoon. All 5 DCL ships have a Cove Cafe. Vista Cafe, found only on the Dream and Fantasy, is a smaller space that is accessible to all ages and has basically the same free food and (for a fee) beverages as Cove Cafe.
Those snacks at La Piazza are awesome. I think they stay out longer than 20 minutes but I could be wrong.

My daughter got a Dole Whip on the Magic on our Christmas cruise. It was disgusting. Nothing at all like the one from the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter