Let's see some photopass pics!

chitown_disneylovers

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I have been to Disney World twice and have never taken advantage of photopass. I was reading that there are special "poses" or pictures and something "magical" is added to the photo when viewed?

Can I see some?

Thanks

This is the only one I have on my computer.
momandsarawithtinkerbell.jpg
sorry about the size!

I have a couple a photopass photos but mine none of the special disney poses. When I went to pick up my photos I remember they tried to put borders and writing on the photo like you would add at in a photo editing program. I declined them all though...I though the giant white ball in the background was enough disney.

Here are the 2 "special" ones that we had taken. We were told that they weren't doing any of the others when we were there. To see an example of all of them, you can check out www.stitchkingdom.com, BradK has put together a nice informational site for it.

image390.jpg

image68.jpg

Picture threads are kept on the Themeparks Community Board and as such I'll be moving this one there.

Thanks!

Knox

i also have one with tink but i'll post this one since its the season..
hauntedmansionghost.jpg

i also have one with tink but i'll post this one since its the season..

I love that pic! I was disappointed that they were not taking them any of the times DS and I were around there this past trip!

I just ordered my CD so I should be able to post some pics soon! :thumbsup2

Nothing added on these but shows a few ways they can pose you.
image005-1.jpg

image271-1.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage25.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage30.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage31.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage70.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage72.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage122.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage166.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage179.jpg

The last 2 were from Family Fun Day. I added them because I loved being in the parade:
DisneyPhotoImage158.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage157.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter