Let's See Some Disney 3D (Google Earth) Pictures

Jolly Ole Bert

Mouseketeer
I looked for a thread on this but couldn't find one. For those of you who play with Disney 3D on Google Earth (addictive, I know :goodvibes ), let's see some pictures. Share some cool things you find (details, etc) when navigating Google Earth with Disney World 3D.

A few for starters:
RnRc.jpg

Epcot1.jpg

SunsetBlvd.jpg

Just some interesting stuff.

Tree2.jpg

This is what the Tree of Life at AK looks like from the inside using Google Earth 3D. (Where It's Tough to Be A Bug would normally sit.) Just slowly zoom into the tree and once inside the middle, it looks like this. I thought it was pretty interesting.

ToTInside.jpg

Do the same thing with Tower of Terror from the backside. Zoom in slowly toward the top/middle part. Once "inside" the tower, you can see the elevator doors from the inside, and emergency stairs, etc.

MadameLeota-1.jpg

No detail left unturned. Including Madame Leota's (spelling?) tombstone outside of Haunted Mansion.

Here's one of AKL. The animals are really hard to spot when navigating from a birdseye view, however.
AKL.jpg

Look Mom, no crowds!
Fantasyland.jpg

ESPN.jpg

France.jpg

What MK looks like if you're sitting on the very top of Space Mountain.
TopSpaceMtn.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter