Let's see Cast Member Pictures!!!!!!

SrisonS

... and that's 'ess-ryzun-ess' (play on my name)
Let's see pictures of what REALLY makes Disney special..... the Cast Members. Maybe even mention their name, and where they work.

(Clicking pic will direct you to its Flickr page)

Ever stop to admire the work and talent displayed at this stand??? I admit that I never have, until I took this picture. Other artisans around the parks, might be more of the superstars (glass blowers…. Caricature artists); but Claudio (from Guanajuato, Mexico) is one of the many unsung heroes that also help make Disney what it is.

Near Pirates of the Caribbean

Casey's Corner - Magic Kingdom, FL

Kayla
Pixar Place
Disney's Hollywood Studios

I love this thread! My favorite security checker at the IG of Epcot, Robert-

IMG_0106-1.jpg

France Pavilion

(click pic for its Flickr page)

Kip from Melbourne, Australia at the Crystal Palace, MK, 11/10/09:
4155231856_18bb316926_b.jpg

Jungle Cruise skipper George of Coconut Creek, FL, 11/10/09:
4154500955_5cb791a3f0_b.jpg

Christian from Tegucigalpa, Honduras working Soarin' in Epcot, 11/11/09. He told it was his very first day of work in a foreign country. He was great.
4155371484_4c3aec57a5_b.jpg

The cast members make it so nice to vacation there. i can't say enough how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication to WDW! Thanks to all of them!:cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2

What's the name of the CM who works at Tower of Terror, who has a mustache and is REALLY into his role? He speaks like an old-timey bellhop from the 1920's, and his voice is the perfect mix of cheesy and creepy. I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!!1

What's the name of the CM who works at Tower of Terror, who has a mustache and is REALLY into his role? He speaks like an old-timey bellhop from the 1920's, and his voice is the perfect mix of cheesy and creepy. I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!!1[/QUOTE

I think your referring to TJ.

KAORU, Japan, EPCOT
DSCN0855.jpg

She was allot of fun and spent allot of time with my daughter.

n553172025_845279_9962.jpg

One of the best CM's Travis on the left. He was my trainer at the Land when I first ever started at Disney ;) He is super amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter