Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! Part 2

True? Depends on who you ask. I have no recollection of being there and have always said I've never been on Tom Sawyer's island, but the last time I said that my mom told me I was wrong and I had been there. It must have been on the trip we went on when I was 5 that I really don't remember much of.

TNP thinks Dole whips are overrated
True! Its just too much pineapple for me. Although I haven't tried one of the swirled dole whips with other flavors, so I may change my mind after my next trip.

TNP has stayed in a club level room at one of the onsite hotels.

True! Its just too much pineapple for me. Although I haven't tried one of the swirled dole whips with other flavors, so I may change my mind after my next trip.

TNP has stayed in a club level room at one of the onsite hotels.
True! When my son graduated boot camp, I wanted to do something special for him. It so happened that SWGE had opened to the public and he has been a Star Wars fan since he was born. We'd already used our reservation while he was still in boot camp and hoped he too can have that sense of amazement when we first laid eyes on the Millennium Falcon or "prepared for light speed" while piloting it to get a shipment of coaxium.
The only other option to see SWGE was to stay at an on-site hotel. Like many during the summer of 2019, I reserved a room at the "cheapest" DL hotel Paradise Pier just to get a boarding groups to GE. I did a phone reservation because I used gift cards and the CM helping me said since your son is military, you can upgrade your room to club level for a little more on top of the military discount.
Why not! Our boy was about to complete one of the most difficult experiences for any human, let's give him some extra creature comforts. It was interesting to see him go from a sheltered kid to accepting to live in a foxhole to here's some afternoon snacks for you and don't bother cleaning up we'll do that for you.

True! When my son graduated boot camp, I wanted to do something special for him. It so happened that SWGE had opened to the public and he has been a Star Wars fan since he was born. We'd already used our reservation while he was still in boot camp and hoped he too can have that sense of amazement when we first laid eyes on the Millennium Falcon or "prepared for light speed" while piloting it to get a shipment of coaxium.
The only other option to see SWGE was to stay at an on-site hotel. Like many during the summer of 2019, I reserved a room at the "cheapest" DL hotel Paradise Pier just to get a boarding groups to GE. I did a phone reservation because I used gift cards and the CM helping me said since your son is military, you can upgrade your room to club level for a little more on top of the military discount.
Why not! Our boy was about to complete one of the most difficult experiences for any human, let's give him some extra creature comforts. It was interesting to see him go from a sheltered kid to accepting to live in a foxhole to here's some afternoon snacks for you and don't bother cleaning up we'll do that for you.
IsleofDisney, to you have a TNP (The Next Poster) question for someone to answer?

IsleofDisney, to you have a TNP (The Next Poster) question for someone to answer?
Ah yes, sorry!

TNP has tried every food item on this year's Lunar New Year Festival menu.

Happy Lunar New Year!

EDIT: Let's refresh this post! Instead of Lunar New Year food,, let's do this:
TNP has watched Wonderous Journeys firework show and World Of Color: ONE in the same night.

Last edited:

False, I haven't been since the new shows debuted, but even then, I may not be up to that task!

TNP has been the first or last person/group on an attraction (on any given day).

True, about 15 years ago, week before Thanksgiving, we were the first on Peter Pan and the last group on the same day. I don't think we have been first or last since then on any attraction.

TNP has eaten at Earl of Sandwich at the new location in DTD.

False.
I have worn the St Patrick's Day themed mouse ears and a Christmas Holiday themed one, too.
TNP has at least 5 pictures of themselves in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

True-going for a one day side visit in a few weeks and plan to see the new stuff in ToonTown.

TNP has seen multiple evening events on the same night.

True, but it has been awhile.

TNP has taken a picture with one of the Main Street horses.
False, but now I'm going to try to snap a pic with a Main Street horse next month. If I manage to remember to do that, I'll share my evidence with you 😁

TNP has never been to WDW.

False-we have been to WDW twice and might be going again this summer or fall.

TNP has groceries delivered to their room each trip.

True, but only at WDW.

Let's keep the focus on DLR please.

TNP has watched the Disneyland marching band on Main Street.

True, but only at WDW.

Let's keep the focus on DLR please.

TNP has watched the Disneyland marching band on Main Street.
Sorry! That was my bad. I have WDW on the mind, apparently (I've never been and we are semi planning for late next year)! Understood, will stick to DLR 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter