Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! Part 2

True, especially with DD

TNP wishes the PeopleMovers were re-installed at DL

I meant first visit ever. I believe you have been more than once so far to DL.

I don't really care about the people mover. So no.

I do wish the People Mover was still there. Love it!!

tnp has not been to DL since the 60th celebration has started

False. On my last trip I didn't wear any Disney. I was a little disappointed with myself.

TNP has Disney themed shoes.

False. On my last trip I didn't wear any Disney. I was a little disappointed with myself.

TNP has Disney themed shoes.

No, because real men don't wear Disneyland themed shoes, well unless your Mickey of course. Lol

TNP has watched paint the night in person.

Hi after a long hiatus I thought I would pick it up again

For those who have not played this game before, this is how the game is played:

Make a statement such as "The next poster (TNP) likes to walk down Main Street." The next poster will reply with True or False then a comment. For instance: "True. I love to see the excited faces of the guests." That poster will make a true or false statement to keep the thread going.

Here it goes:

TNP has bought a caramel apple (or something similar) the last time they visited the Disneyland Resort.

Surprisingly, no, no sweet treats during our visit at the end of January. At the very least we usually buy something to take home, but that did not happen this trip.

TNP has hopped on a MS vehicle on their last trip.

I sure have been busy as of late.

False. I think I'll put a MS vehicle ride on my list for my next visit at the end of the month.

TNP got a Red Wagon corn dog during their last DLR visit.

I sure have been busy as of late.

False. I think I'll put a MS vehicle ride on my list for my next visit at the end of the month.

TNP got a Red Wagon corn dog during their last DLR visit.
False. But I am planning on it this trip!

TNP has a favourite seasonal churro.

False. I like the everyday fabulous churro above the seasonal ones.

TNP a mickey ear hat with their name embroidered on it

True! I actually have 2 - one with my last name from 1994 and one with my first name in 2016.

TNP gets scared on the big drop on Splash Mountain!

False. Although I have for my last 3 trips. I have found it maybe the best strategy since Genie + has made the lines at DL impossible to manage.

TNP misses petting the goats at the former Big Thunder Ranch.

True! Our first family trip was our only trip with Big Thunder Ranch, and the whole family still misses that part of the experience.

TNP has been in the splash zone for World of Color.

True! In fact most parades my family has watched were last minute decisions, with lovely views/curb side space available. I think it has been a bit of pixie dust for us each time.

TNP prefers the swinging cars on Pixar Pal Around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter