Let's make a list

If you wear glasses- glasses repair kit They are super cheap and easy to find at home. Not so at Disney. Dh had a screw pop out of his glasses- couldn’t find it.
For anything like that, they many times keep it behind the counter. Try asking (although maybe you did?)

extra pair of sneakers so you can switch off days

dog kennel info so you can hear how your furry friends are doing

medical alert bracelet if you have diabetes or other illness

shrunk down list of your meds to give to emergency responders if you have an illness where something could happen while at WDW

pack insurance cards

*Foot grease (Vaseline or Body Glide). We are prone to get blisters. We usually use some Vaseline on our feet. Works perfectly for us.
I took several types of blister/heat rash preventatives but ended up not needing them thankfully! Just one of the benefits of going in early December.

Portable cell charger- MDE app really drains my battery
And enough cables and wall blocks for all the devices, including the chargers. I had a power strip, but not enough wall charging blocks for them!

16 days I have started packing today.
About 650 days until our next trip, but I'm already going over my list!

in addition to what everyone else posted ...
Ziplock bags or closable holders for tooth brushes
bandaids
anti monkeybutt powder (yes its a real thing)

I thought this thread is what you bring into the park - but I love the ideas for the hotel room too !
Ditto phone charger, water bottle, magic band, cell phone, money/credit card, hat, sunglasses.
We do not carry much into the parks.
We take pictures with the cell phone.
No large bags

We love the late October/November before Thanksgiving, or early December before Christmas time frame
Less humidity, little rain, cool temperatures.
The only problem may be early closure hours of the parks :(
But if we do the early morning hours at the parks, we do not mind a 9 PM park closure.

I thought this thread is what you bring into the park - but I love the ideas for the hotel room too !
Ditto phone charger, water bottle, magic band, cell phone, money/credit card, hat, sunglasses.
We do not carry much into the parks.
We take pictures with the cell phone.
No large bags

We love the late October/November before Thanksgiving, or early December before Christmas time frame
Less humidity, little rain, cool temperatures.
The only problem may be early closure hours of the parks :(
But if we do the early morning hours at the parks, we do not mind a 9 PM park closure.
Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant a packing list, both sutcase and room especially if you are driving down like I am. I am trying to purchase non perishables that i can get cheaply at home. I am also packing my suitcases. 10 more days to go!!!

Thanks to this post I learned about monkey butt which I can get at bed bath and beyond for 4.99$. Also I found Trader Joe has a great spray on sunscreen for 6.99$.

So keep the suggestions coming.

And disposable paper coffee cups
Makeup
Sharpies
Lysol wipes!!
Pennies/quarters for pressed pennies
Spare chargers

What I do when I travel is I type a list on Word of everything I need to pack, and put empty square boxes next to each item and print it off twice. While packing, I check each item off as I go. When I get to the resort, I put my things in drawers and hang things up, and as I wear things, I use my suitcase as a laundry basket essentially. Then I have another list handy with everything I packed, and there's no question or worry about whether or not I packed something away, because I'll have already checked it off as I put it back. I know it sounds really tedious, but it's actually super simple. And it cuts down on anxiety the night before you leave so you're not scrambling around searching for this that and the other. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter