• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lets Go stroller rental company

Not going to say anything bad about this company, I haven't used it but sometimes "too good to be true" is true. There really are only a few companies that can drop off at bell services (in WDW) and that is a huge benefit (to me). I have used Magical Strollers multiple times for twin grandsons and love their strollers, their service, and that they are WDW approved.

We returned last week from our trip and used Let's Go Strollers and they were great! They met us exactly when they said they would, were very accommodating and the stroller was exactly what we were expecting. The only thing the stroller was missing, and it was minor, was any cup holders. Would highly recommend Let's Go Strollers, especially for the price difference.

We used them for a week in November and had great service. Called and met us promptly. Texted when they were 10 minutes out. We got the GT even though booked the baby jogger city mini double. It had a parent console but they forgot the rain shield. He offered to run back and grab us one, but I chanced it and said no problem. I would highly recommend them!

I just ran across this thread again and thought I'd post. Thanks to OP, I found Let's Go. I hummed and hawed about sizing because we haven't used a stroller at home in years and DS is tall for his age so I wasn't sure that what they offered would be big enough. After talking to a few folks, reading stroller reviews and bouncing it off my sister who is coming with her 3 small ones, I decided to give them a call.

I spoke to Caroline who was soo helpful and patient. And frankly a total blessing to talk to after some of the other customer service mishaps I've experienced with Disney. I ordered 2 doubles for 7 days, one with a standing board and a single stroller for 10 days. All have the same drop off times with different pick up times and dates. She got it on the first run, no issues yet. All email notifications exactly what we discussed and I'm thrilled with the price. It was just over $200 for all three.

I also mentioned needing to rent an ECV and she did that for me too through FL mobility scooters. I think it may have been slightly higher ($220 for 10 days w/insurance and a basket) than another place I found, but I'm happy knowing I can deal with one company and call her directly if I have an issue.

The rain covers were a cost of like $7 for double and $5 for single, made up for by the free insurance which I'm not comfortable going without.

She was also very honest/up front about the strollers. I had asked about a particular model someone had mentioned getting here, along with a parent console..and she explained that she didn't want to promise I would get a particular stroller or parent console but that I could request them...just with availability on any given day or if they were cleaned at the time it might not be available etc. I appreciated the explanation of how/why it might not work out but that I can request and if available they'd get it for us. Realistic expectations are appreciated.

I'll try to remember to post again once we get back but so far I'm happy! Hope this info is helpful!

Edit: I wanted to mention that yes, we will need to meet them to get the strollers and give them back along with ECV but she gave us whatever time we needed to make it work and it's no big deal for us to meet them at the front of the hotel in the mornings so I'm happy there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter