Let's get a list together of official Disney fonts, and where to get them for free!

kandmwedding

Lover of all things Potato Head
If you have a website to find official Disney fonts (ie. the actual font for Monsters Inc, Little Mermaid, Buzz Lightyear, Splash Mountain etc) post it here!!! I'm sure we could all benefit from the list. Once we get a substantial one, I'll be happy to organize them and post them again.

So... post away!!!

Just wanted to hop on & say thanks for these great Fonts! Does anyone know of a website that has some good Disney Quotes, or song lyrics, etc.?

Thanks in advance! :) ::MickeyMo

Two Peas in a Bucket.com (no spaces) has quotes and lyrics in "Pea Soup". Type Disney in the search box and you will get MANY! :wave2:

Thanks disneyfreakjackie & Twigs!!!! :)

I'll be sure to check out those sites this weekend - thank you!!!

Alright, I have a dumb question about fonts. How do you use the fonts in your scrapbooks? By that I mean do you print them and cut each letter for the scrap book? I hope my question makes sense!

I spend so much money getting lettering stickers, etc that I would love to try this.

Thanks in advance!

Annette:confused2 :confused3

Hockeymom7691 - Not sure if this is the only way or not, but I'll tell you how I like to use the fonts. :) Once you download the fonts on your computer & install them you can go into Microsoft Word & choose which font you'd like to use. Then you can type whatever you'd like - for example: Magic Kingdom, as a title in the Walt Disney font.

I have just started experimenting with this, too. I have been able to print titles and journaling in many different fonts on some different colored cardstock. Then I just cut out what I need & put it into my scrapbook. Hope this helps! :)

Thanks Emily!! That's what I figured you did but wasn't sure.

I can't wait to get home from work and try it out!!

OOOHHHHHHH!! I use the computer ALL THE TIME for scrapbooking! Using acid free paper I print clip art and word art in Microsoft Word a lot, I print on vellum (any color) for journalling (my new favorite thing!! (make sure it's completely dry first before you work with it), titles, little sayings, I use one color paper and another color for the print, . . . there are endless uses!!! Let your imagination "take you away"!! ;)

I also journal and print on printed acid free paper. Now It's hard to do on dark paper, but light colored printed paper looks great when you print on it. I just finished a book for my DD and printed lots of stuff on printed paper and you would be amazed at how cool it looks.

I just bumped up a thread where someone gave a link to the "Lilo and Stitch" font. You can add that one!! I would have pasted the link here, but I am computer illiterate!!........P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter