Let's Complain About School! haha!

MADHATTERGIRL

MADHATTER IN TRAINING=)
:teacher:This is a thread to let you get your anger out over school! HAHA It works to take off stress if you talk about it=):thumbsup2

I :mad:DO NOT:mad: want to have to take 3 midterms this year. I know that some of you guys are taking like 8, but I'm in 8th grade and I just REALLY don't want to=p haha!

It sucks this year. This is junior year where everything counts the most.

I have too much things to worry about and i'm not a worrying person.

I just started my freshman year of college this year. So I'm almost finished with my first semester... and I've got to say it was just as easy, if not easier, than high school. Truthfully I felt like I was challenged most in elementary and middle school. I don't know why.

But yeah- I'm going to complain about how boring a subject is. MUSIC APPRECIATION! I love music. I played cello for four years at school and would have played more if I liked my high school teacher.. but sadly he wasn't a good teacher... and I'm on my second year of piano lessons. But music appreciation. Oh my gosh, I can't believe how enthusiastic my teacher is about the subject. He just loves it. We're on Modern music right now, so it's all the crazy jumbled music that isn't supposed to harmonize at all. I don't see how I last over an hour in that class every time it meets.

Plus my professor looks like Captain Hook. No joke- he has the mustache and everything. I always want to call him Codfish. pirate:

I only have 2 weeks left until the end of the semester. BUUUUUT in those 2 weeks, I have a 15 day unit I have to finish, 15 page term paper on Shakespeare, a 2-3 page essay, creative writing revisions, and a lit review to do.

I'm gonna die.

aah schools doing my nut in at the moment!

im Year 11, as most of you know Year 11 can be a tough cookie

ive got mock exams all next week, coursework to complete and everything, aaaarg!

however, applying for college/sixth form tomorrow in P.S
im applying for sixth form and hoping to take a BTEC in Media Studies, Photography & Graphic Communication

roll on sixth form haha!

People say that middle school are the toughest 2 years lol
Im probably the youngest here, cuz Im in 8th grade, but yeah 7th grade wasnt that hard, 8th grade is a lil bit tougher but its not hard stuff, just a lot of hw. But im pretty sure thrs a lot more hw in high school.

but whats high school like?

AND i just wanna complain about the hw... haha.
My freakin algebra teacher sucks!!! She assigns wayyy more hw then necessary!!!!!! It is SO annoying!!!! And my history teacher is soooo boring! its impossble to listen to her cuz all u wanna do is fall asleep! She gives us pages to read, a packet of worksheets and an essay to write, and then tests us. She doesnt teach us anything!

I dont have to complain about school because i'm homeschooled so I can take off whenever I want :)

I hate Math!! Ever since we have gotten these new books I've hated it with a utter passion :(. Today our period is doing so bad that they created a stupid class and anyone with a C or lower was put in it so of course I'm in it :(. There are so many 4.0 students in it, it's horrible I know it's not only me but it's fusterating only like 6 kids left the class to go into the smart kids class and like 5 kids from the other class joined. I only hope it bring's up my grade now that we will be going slower.

PHYSICS. want to kill physics. i have 5 finals this semester, and only one hard. 1.physics 2. Digital Imaging 3. journalism 4. Advanced Topics in Computer Technology 5. CA (Communication arts or English for those who dont go to my school. seriously i talk about it with other friends in NY and they're like...what? so then i have to explain it to them.)

only 2.5 weeks till finals...hopefully gonna have a harry potter marathon somewhere in there!

honestly high school wasnt that hard, i thought middle school was harder. but if i had to choose my hardest year it would have to be my sophomore year. idk y, it sucked!

AP Literature 12.

I usually like English class a lot. I like to read and I want to be a writer when I grow up. But our teacher flat out admitted on the first day that we're not going to do any creative writing at all this year, he's just going to prepare us to take the exam at the end of the year.

We have to write these really excruciating literary analysis essays, which means we write about books or poems we've read, but not as in "Why did this character do this?" or "Do you agree with what the author is saying about war?", it's even duller stuff like "How does the writer use symbolism, word choice, and structure to reveal her attitude towards death?"

I really don't like it. For the first time in my life, I'm not enjoying English class.

this is probably the worst grade i've ever experienced.
i'm typically an all A student, never got a B once last year.
now my grades are down the toilet.
ALGEBRA IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL! I HAVE TO DO AROUND 70-90 PROBLEMS ALMOST EVERY OTHER NIGHT!
ugh. this year just needs to be over. )':

My Geometry teacher is sooooo boring! We listen to her talk all hour long.

My Pub Speaking class is hard, we're in dramatic speeches right now and it's horrible as I can't act.

Freshman year of high school...... yay?
Biology and world history honors are killing me.
It kinda depresses me that it's only going to get harder as the years go on.

Ugh we had a test today and I didn't even finish it since we only had a hour and if it wasn't done you were out of luck :( I had 3 more problems to do just shoot me my life just seems to be going down hill.

i realize that this is a teen forum, but i just have to applaud the thread title.

junior. college of charleston.
i have a 7 page paper, 4 hour bio final, and class until 8pm tomorrow, then an organic chemistry test friday.

i get to pull 2 all nighters back to back.

can i just mention how much i WISH i was still in high school :rolleyes1

i empathize, really i do, but realize that the ****storm is coming. and you arent even in deep yet darlin :)

that being said, i wish you as much luck in school as i wish to myself. (quite a lot :hug:

:) now back to the tribal religions paper that i have to finish by 8 am :D

sweet dreams,
asouthernbelle

i realize that this is a teen forum, but i just have to applaud the thread title.

junior. college of charleston.
i have a 7 page paper, 4 hour bio final, and class until 8pm tomorrow, then an organic chemistry test friday.

i get to pull 2 all nighters back to back.

can i just mention how much i WISH i was still in high school :rolleyes1

i empathize, really i do, but realize that the ****storm is coming. and you arent even in deep yet darlin :)

that being said, i wish you as much luck in school as i wish to myself. (quite a lot :hug:

:) now back to the tribal religions paper that i have to finish by 8 am :D

sweet dreams,
asouthernbelle

Sounds misserable :( I'm taking Chemistry at the college right now and we have about 3 hours of homework a night and with 5 other classes I'm up to my eye brows I can't imagine all college classes :scared1:

School is KILLING MY SOUL.

Yeah that was a little over-dramatic. xD

I started late so I have a BUNCH of assignments that I need to do to get caught up. It's partly my fault as I didn't do as many as I should have done but I started October 20th. It is now December 2nd and I'm STILL like 60 assignments behind.

My only saving grace is Biology; which I find remarkably easy. Science was never a really strong suit of mine. I'd never had a really easy time in a science class before save the first semester of science in my 8th grade year. I'm only 17 assignments behind in Biology now.

American History and English are going to be the death of me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter