Lets all say "hey" to WebmasterRegina aka Maris

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I will start... Hi Regina, I just want to say thanks for all you do for us here. Pete mentions your great work and now that I put that togther with seeing you around the board...
I want to say hi :wave2: thanks and nice to meet ya :goodvibes and glad you are around to :chat: with us all. Hope we don't drive you too crazy with our antics around this place. :rotfl:

Hey, Regina! :wave:

Thanks for all you do!

Will you be cruising with us?:boat: We'd love to meet you, too!

Who's Regina?

Just kidding, you know we love you :love:

Until I listened to today's podcast, when I saw this I thought 'OH NO!! WHAT DID THEY SAY AND WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME??' :scared1: :scared1:

Hi right back atcha!! :love:

Am I going on the cruise?? Perhaps. I prefer to remain an enigma, a woman of mystery, the man behind the curtain. ;)

Who am I kidding? I don't want to go anywhere near a ship's railing after making that 7am breakfast reservation. I know them too well and the passage of time won't matter. I'll be treading water for a very, very, very long time. :sail:

Hi Regina,

"Who am I kidding? I don't want to go anywhere near a ship's railing after making that 7am breakfast reservation. I know them too well and the passage of time won't matter. I'll be treading water for a very, very, very long time."

Funny stuff! :rotfl:

Thanks for everything you do!
Angie

Waiting to see who the second favoritest person is before I let the little kids swim in the cistern. Can anyone say AFR?
Love your new tag, Kevin! I never say who my second favoritest person is...because it could change. Did I say how much I like you, Kevin?

Love your new tag, Kevin! I never say who my second favoritest person is...because it could change. Did I say how much I like you, Kevin?

Just noticed the new tag line as well. Very Cool!

Regina, thanks for everything you do. Bringing Disney World, Disneyland, USO, and everything else Orlando has to offer to us on a daily basis is greatly, greatly appreciated. Thanks to the rest of the DIS crew as well! :flower3:

Regina, DIS buds for you
1.gif

Kevin, luv your new tag.:rotfl2:

:sick: Oh no! I'm getting green with tag envy again. It's ok though, being tagless means I don't get that lil tickle.

Waiting to see who the second favoritest person is before I let the little kids swim in the cistern. Can anyone say AFR?

Isn't Regina #2 as Will is #1 in Urasla's Book..

Anyway Hi Regina.... I think you should be a guest round table member... we would love to hear from you and Will and Tracy and others everyone in a while

It has been driving me CRAZY not knowing why the Maris reference! All I could think of was severe, with a bun that pulls her face tight :rotfl: Finally heard Kevin mention it on a recent e-mail show (I think). Ahhh...lightbulb moment!

Excellent work Regina!
Daneen

Hey Regina!
Anyone who makes 7AM ressies for Chef Mickey's is alright in my book.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter