Let’s See Those Pets! Bonus Points for Holiday Pics!

IMG_6303.JPGThis is Remy from a few years ago. There was some discussion about moving her to the naughty list that year.....
IMG_3162.jpgThis was the other day. The last year or so has been rough for her. She has to have more soft food. She had some, then seconds, and then she sat there waiting for more magic to drop the good stuff in her bowl.lol
IMG_2829.jpgHopefully this pic doesn't bother anyone. She is not a huge snuggler, but she was up to it for the month of so after her last surgery. The hair will grow in better in time. She has had both eyes removed now. She lost the first one on Halloween last year(I told her we would call her FrankenRemy), and the second had to go this September. Now we have issues with her teeth. I adopted her almost 8 years ago. Her vet thinks she is at least 16, so this getting old stuff is no fun. I try not to dwell on her limited time. I just try to make sure she has everything she needs.....and then some.lol

View attachment 819455This is Remy from a few years ago. There was some discussion about moving her to the naughty list that year.....
View attachment 819454This was the other day. The last year or so has been rough for her. She has to have more soft food. She had some, then seconds, and then she sat there waiting for more magic to drop the good stuff in her bowl.lol
View attachment 819453Hopefully this pic doesn't bother anyone. She is not a huge snuggler, but she was up to it for the month of so after her last surgery. The hair will grow in better in time. She has had both eyes removed now. She lost the first one on Halloween last year(I told her we would call her FrankenRemy), and the second had to go this September. Now we have issues with her teeth. I adopted her almost 8 years ago. Her vet thinks she is at least 16, so this getting old stuff is no fun. I try not to dwell on her limited time. I just try to make sure she has everything she needs.....and then some.lol
Awww...she's beautiful, and it sound like you're doing all you can to keep her happy and comfortable.

View attachment 819455This is Remy from a few years ago. There was some discussion about moving her to the naughty list that year.....
View attachment 819454This was the other day. The last year or so has been rough for her. She has to have more soft food. She had some, then seconds, and then she sat there waiting for more magic to drop the good stuff in her bowl.lol
View attachment 819453Hopefully this pic doesn't bother anyone. She is not a huge snuggler, but she was up to it for the month of so after her last surgery. The hair will grow in better in time. She has had both eyes removed now. She lost the first one on Halloween last year(I told her we would call her FrankenRemy), and the second had to go this September. Now we have issues with her teeth. I adopted her almost 8 years ago. Her vet thinks she is at least 16, so this getting old stuff is no fun. I try not to dwell on her limited time. I just try to make sure she has everything she needs.....and then some.lol
We had a bichon who was 15 years old. He was going blind, had painful joints (we built steps to the couch so he could sit there), had touchy stomach, and he cried in pain when we tried to pick him up. We knew it was time to ease his pain and suffering, and I still miss him so much. You are doing a wonderful thing caring for your dog the way you do. I know what you are going through. Bless you both:):love:

It’s so hard when they get old or infirm. It looks like you’re doing a great job, she couldn’t be much more comfortable than she appears in the pictures! God Bless her and you. 🙏 ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter