Let’s Go Get that Dino! TR 9/1-9/10, a mom and daughter trip! PTR short version, 1/27/24*

I tried to go back to sleep for a little longer but no such luck. I
This! This is what I hate about Genie +. Sigh...

This was just right and really delicious! Andi tried the green beer. Hawkes' Grog Ale

20-oz Draft - Fruity Hop with notes of Apricot and Peach.
I need to try this. We don't eat here often, as we usualy try and save up for Sanaa.

Five Breads and with all Nine Accompaniments - Traditional Naan, Garlic-Ginger Naan, Spiced Naan, Onion Kulcha, or Paneer Paratha. Accompaniments - Cucumber Raita, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Mango Chutney, Tomato-Date Jam, Tamarind Chutney, Coriander Chutney, Garlic Pickle, Red Chile Sambal, or Spicy Jalapeño-Lime Pickle, we also asked for the secret hot dip for Andi. It has ghost peppers in it. She liked it. I didn’t try it.
Just a beautiful site!!!!

I think my big mistake was riding Remy first. Remy gives me a little motion sickness. (Spoiler I ride again and no motion sickness and no Remy before). :thumbsup2
I have heard a few people making this mistake. GOTG is way better than Remy. Skip Remy! ha.

We loved everything. The corned beef chips are delicious and the impossible burger was very good and the yucca fries, yummy! Our first F&W items two thumbs up! 👍
IMG_2023-10-19-185338.jpg
That is a nice little meal you put together.

They just look sad. 2 dumplings...just isn't enough for what they charge.

Andi went and picked up the Curry-spiced Crispy Cheese with mango-curry ketchup. These little cheese bombs are delicious. We had two stamps for the cheese crawl already, yay! A prize for eating cheese, yes please!
IMG_2023-10-19-190058.jpg
Now these!!! I need to try these! yum!!

We were having a really good time. We made it all the way back to France and realized we didn’t look for Remy at all.
Ha!! Hilarious!

I will be traveling with @suse66 Yay :cheer2:
We will be staying at Gran Destino Tower Lake View from 12/7-12/11!
You guys will have a great time!!!

I’m going back to Disney World!!
I will be traveling with @suse66 Yay :cheer2:
We will be staying at Gran Destino Tower Lake View from 12/7-12/11!
This will be a shorter trip but packed with so many fun things!
Susan has put all the details on her trip report!
We hope to also meet up with another Dis friend and her family!

I am really excited and I know we will have a wonderful time together! ❤️
View attachment 803461
How exciting!! That's right after my trip -- I get home on Dec. 2. So my drinking will be more about drowning the post Disney blues at that point. :rotfl:

We are going on Friday, 12/8 to see NPH. Was able to snag a Biergarten lunch reservation😊
That is amazing, we tried for that date and didn’t have any luck!
This! This is what I hate about Genie +. Sigh...
I know, why can’t they come up with a better system and not at 7am
I need to try this. We don't eat here often, as we usualy try and save up for Sanaa.
The beer is really good and the food at Satuli is a favorite of ours!
Just a beautiful site!!!!
The amazing bread service yum!
I have heard a few people making this mistake. GOTG is way better than Remy. Skip Remy! ha.
It won’t happen again for me, lol 😂
That is a nice little meal you put together.
It was really good!
You guys will have a great time!!!
I’m so excited for our trip!
How exciting!! That's right after my trip -- I get home on Dec. 2. So my drinking will be more about drowning the post Disney blues at that point.
Haha 😆 I hope you have a wonderful trip! Christmas time at Disney is so awesome 🤩

“I tagged him on an unauthorized field trip”

Our evening plans

Take a Lyft over to the TTC and walk over to The Polynesian and start our monorail crawl, before heading to the party!

Well, one gets a little lazy after drinking around the world all day! Haha 😂 :rotfl2:

We just didn’t give ourselves enough time. The Lyft dropped us off around 5. We walked over to the Poly and Tambu lounge was packed. We decided to sit outside at Trader Sam’s patio bar.

We both had the Spikey Pineapple 🍍 Cruzan Mango Rum blended with DOLEWhip® Pineapple
IMG_2023-10-26-201608.jpg
Our waitress was really busy and it took forever to order and get our drink. :sad2:

The drink was delicious! I also had a Diet Coke to wake me up!

Time was slipping away and we decided to just have the one drink here before heading to MK

We really wanted to have some appetizers and another drink at GF or CR but it wasn’t going to happen tonight.

We loved the drink we had. Paid the bill and took the monorail over to MK for the party!

It was around 6:30 by the time we got to the MK and checked in for the party.

MK was hopping with people coming and going.

We got our treat bags and first candy, which was a full size bag of M&Ms.

Here is a picture of us, can you guess who we are? Pretty easy Dis bound outfits! I was Minnie and Andi was Mickey.
IMG_2023-10-26-202007.jpg
Our plan for the party was to do as many rides as we could, get candy, pictures, watch the fireworks, (we are fine watching from behind the castle, since we have seen the projections so many times), eat something, and watch the parade! The parade is my all time favorite parade at Disney! :love:

We headed towards Tomorrow Land first. The park was busy! Andi wanted a picture at the love mural!
IMG_2023-10-26-201637.jpg
It was to crowded in TL so we headed towards Storybook Circus area.

We rode Dumbo first, it was a very short wait. There was a huge line forming for Minnie, Daisy, and Donald by Dumbo.
IMG_2023-10-26-201710.jpg
Our next ride was Ariel and then the treat trail at Ariel’s grotto.

I saw a magic shot area in Fantasyland so we did this. There was no one in line for this, score!
IMG_2023-10-26-202216.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-202146.jpg
We jumped on the carousel. It was really fun and not busy at all.
IMG_2023-10-26-202043.jpg
It was time to do a few more treat trails. The CMs were using an ice cream scoop to give out candy this year. It was hit or miss if you got a ton or just a few. I think they should have scooped up and put a hand on it to keep the candy in the scoop.

It was time to ride the tea cups with the fog overlay. It was cute, it also had spooky music.

We went into TL and rode PM, Buzz, and Andi rode SM. it was completely black with scary music. She liked it!

Galactic Hero once again! Andi, of course, not me!
IMG_2023-10-26-202247.jpg
Loving Space Mountain!
IMG_2023-10-26-202328.jpg
Next we did something a rookie would do not a veteran! We spent time eating at Cosmic Rays. The place was a zoo! No mobile order during the party.

I wanted to try the Halloween meatball sub.

The Snarling Snub is made of a meatball sub with spicy marinara, pesto, and pearl mozzarella teeth — all served on a black roll (very dry bun)

Andi got the Spicy chicken sandwich.

The Terrifyin’ Twice Spiced Chicken Sandwich is made of a spicy fried chicken breast dipped in hot honey topped with pepper jack cheese, jalapeño poppers,

Picture is from google. I forgot to take a picture. We ate at the outside tables. We both liked the food. It wasn’t great but it was good. I didn’t eat much of the bun, it was dry. Andi’s chicken sandwich was the better of the two. We didn’t get the drink or the cookies just part of the picture.
IMG_2023-10-26-202426.jpg

Party continued in the next post.

We headed to Frontier Land next to ride BTMRR, the country bears were outside entertaining everyone.
IMG_2023-10-26-202941.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-203017.jpg
More treat trails, Pirates and more treat trails, it was Dole Whip time. I had the Upside down pineapple cake with vanilla soft serve. Andi had a small pineapple dole whip. It was delicious.

We headed back towards Fantasy Land and watched the fireworks. The weather was beautiful. It was hot but not humid, perfect.
IMG_2023-10-26-202825.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-202907.jpg
Close to the end of the fireworks we rode PPF and HM.
IMG_2023-10-26-202509.jpg
Such a gem :rotfl:
Perfect timing since most people were still in front of the castle.

IMG_2023-10-26-202647.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-202619.jpg
We did a few more pictures and treat trails before it was time to line up for the parade.
IMG_2023-10-26-202541.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-202751.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-202726.jpg
We found a perfect spot In Frontier Land. We did line up about 30 minutes before the parade.

The Cadevar Dans and Country Bears were out entertaining all of us.

The parade was awesome! I love this parade so much! It is worth the admission!

Boo to you!
IMG_2023-10-26-203110.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-203143.jpgIMG_2023-10-26-203300.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-203357.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-203457.jpg

IMG_2023-10-26-203548.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-203821.jpg
IMG_2023-10-26-203627.jpg

We did several more treat trails after the parade and jumped on the Jungle Cruise right before midnight!

It was a great cruise 🚢

The Hocus Pocus castle show was going on as we worked our way out of the park. We watched it for a few minutes and headed out with full candy bags!

We waited a few minutes for a bus and soon we were back at the Riviera!

The party was really fun! Was it crowded? Yes it was but we did everything we wanted to!
IMG_2023-10-26-201915.jpg
Super fun carousel ride!
Candy Haul!
IMG_2023-10-26-203717.jpg
Lights out around 2am!

Stay tuned for a sleep in and a relaxing time at Disney Springs!

Bring on the Gideon’s cookies 🍪

“I’m a heck of a paleontologist if I do say so myself”

Boo to you!
View attachment 805398
View attachment 805400View attachment 805395
View attachment 805396
View attachment 805403

View attachment 805394
View attachment 805397
View attachment 805399

We did several more treat trails after the parade and jumped on the Jungle Cruise right before midnight!

It was a great cruise 🚢

The Hocus Pocus castle show was going on as we worked our way out of the park. We watched it for a few minutes and headed out with full candy bags!

The party was really fun! Was it crowded? Yes it was but we did everything we wanted to!
View attachment 805404
Super fun carousel ride!
Candy Haul!
View attachment 805401
Lights out around 2am!

Your photos are wonderful 😊

“I tagged him on an unauthorized field trip”

Our evening plans

Take a Lyft over to the TTC and walk over to The Polynesian and start our monorail crawl, before heading to the party!

Well, one gets a little lazy after drinking around the world all day! Haha 😂 :rotfl2:

We just didn’t give ourselves enough time. The Lyft dropped us off around 5. We walked over to the Poly and Tambu lounge was packed. We decided to sit outside at Trader Sam’s patio bar.

We both had the Spikey Pineapple 🍍 Cruzan Mango Rum blended with DOLEWhip® Pineapple
View attachment 805370
Our waitress was really busy and it took forever to order and get our drink. :sad2:

The drink was delicious! I also had a Diet Coke to wake me up!

Time was slipping away and we decided to just have the one drink here before heading to MK

We really wanted to have some appetizers and another drink at GF or CR but it wasn’t going to happen tonight.

We loved the drink we had. Paid the bill and took the monorail over to MK for the party!

It was around 6:30 by the time we got to the MK and checked in for the party.

We got our treat bags and first candy, which was a full size bag of M&Ms.

Here is a picture of us, can you guess who we are? Pretty easy Dis bound outfits! I was Minnie and Andi was Mickey.
View attachment 805372
Our plan for the party was to do as many rides as we could, get candy, pictures, watch the fireworks, (we are fine watching from behind the castle, since we have seen the projections so many times), eat something, and watch the parade! The parade is my all time favorite parade at Disney! :love:

We headed towards Tomorrow Land first. The park was busy! Andi wanted a picture at the love mural!
View attachment 805364
It was to crowded in TL so we headed towards Storybook Circus area.

We rode Dumbo first, it was a very short wait. There was a huge line forming for Minnie, Daisy, and Donald by Dumbo.
View attachment 805367
Our next ride was Ariel and then the treat trail at Ariel’s grotto.

I saw a magic shot area in Fantasyland so we did this. There was no one in line for this, score!
View attachment 805366
View attachment 805371
We jumped on the carousel. It was really fun and not busy at all.
View attachment 805365
It was time to do a few more treat trails. The CMs were using an ice cream scoop to give out candy this year. It was hit or miss if you got a ton or just a few. I think they should have scooped up and put a hand on it to keep the candy in the scoop.

It was time to ride the tea cups with the fog overlay. It was cute, it also had spooky music.

We went into TL and rode PM, Buzz, and Andi rode SM. it was completely black with scary music. She liked it!

View attachment 805368
Loving Space Mountain!
View attachment 805369
Next we did something a rookie would do not a veteran! We spent time eating at Cosmic Rays. The place was a zoo! No mobile order during the party.

The Snarling Snub is made of a meatball sub with spicy marinara, pesto, and pearl mozzarella teeth — all served on a black roll (very dry bun)

Andi got the Spicy chicken sandwich.

The Terrifyin’ Twice Spiced Chicken Sandwich is made of a spicy fried chicken breast dipped in hot honey topped with pepper jack cheese, jalapeño poppers,

Picture is from google. I forgot to take a picture. We ate at the outside tables. We both liked the food. It wasn’t great but it was good. I didn’t eat much of the bun, it was dry. Andi’s chicken sandwich was the better of the two. We didn’t get the drink or the cookies just part of the picture.
View attachment 805373

Party continued in the next post.

Spikey Pineapple!!!!! I have to enjoy one of these at some point!!! It looks gorgeous!

Yes, drinking around the world sounds so much fun, the food looks and sounds lovely and you love Andi looking as cool as a cucumber on SM!!

We headed to Frontier Land next to ride BTMRR, the country bears were outside entertaining everyone.
View attachment 805388
View attachment 805385
More treat trails, Pirates and more treat trails, it was Dole Whip time. I had the Upside down pineapple cake with vanilla soft serve. Andi had a small pineapple dole whip. It was delicious.

We headed back towards Fantasy Land and watched the fireworks. The weather was beautiful. It was hot but not humid, perfect.
View attachment 805389
View attachment 805382
View attachment 805380

View attachment 805384
View attachment 805383
We did a few more pictures and treat trails before it was time to line up for the parade.
View attachment 805386
View attachment 805387
View attachment 805381
We found a perfect spot In Frontier Land. We did line up about 30 minutes before the parade.

Love your pictures in this post, especially the HM one....

Boo to you!
View attachment 805398
View attachment 805400View attachment 805395
View attachment 805396
View attachment 805403

View attachment 805394
View attachment 805397
View attachment 805399

It was a great cruise 🚢

View attachment 805404
Super fun carousel ride!
Candy Haul!
View attachment 805401
Lights out around 2am!

That parade does look so good, worth waiting for and so much fun.

I think these three posts are my favourite so far, you both look so completely happy in them and I love the outfits too.

I don’t know that I’ve seen a MNNSHP that included so many attractions - this was fun to read! I love all your magic shots and ride photos - it looks like you were having SO much fun together!

It’s a bummer your dinner was average, but your treats from Aloha Aisle sounded good (I’d love to try that pineapple upside-down cake!).

The Boo to You parade looks AWESOME - I love your pictures! I’d love to go to MNNSHP and see the special fireworks and parade someday when my kids are older.

:faint:
<sigh>... rum.
The drink sounds and looks so good... But I hate rum.
I can't think of anywhere that isn't short on staff these days.
Not surprised!
Here is a picture of us, can you guess who we are?
Mickey and Minnie?

Total guess, of course.

:rolleyes:
The parade is my all time favorite parade at Disney! :love:
::yes::
Andi wanted a picture at the love mural!
Is that new? I don't remember that. Then again... I don't do selfies, so... there's that.
Don't eat it!!!!
Duck!!!
Cute shot. :)
The CMs were using an ice cream scoop to give out candy this year. It was hit or miss if you got a ton or just a few.
Not surprising
I think they should have scooped up and put a hand on it to keep the candy in the scoop.
I think that would've defeated the purpose. I'm thinking they were doing the ice cream scoops for Covid reasons.
Fun. :)
Andi rode SM. it was completely black with scary music. She liked it!
That'd be just a little unnerving!
Loving Space Mountain!
IMG_2023-10-26-202328.jpg
Not sure if the dude in front is "loving" it! :laughing:

Nah. Not a rookie move. You wanted food and specific Halloween food at that.
We both liked the food. It wasn’t great but it was good.
Well, shoot. At least it wasn't bad.
The weather was beautiful. It was hot but not humid, perfect.
:thumbsup2
Two of the best rides in the park. Perfect.
IMG_2023-10-26-202509.jpg

:lmao:
:eek:
Such a fun shot! :goodvibes
Never got the chance to ride it at MK... and I was there when it was, too.
::yes:: 100% agree. I love that parade. I'd go every year if I could.
Not a bad shot! I'd say the Headless Horseman is one of the tougher shots to get in all of Disney.
Nice shot!
Good! :)
Love this shot of you two!
Lights out around 2am!
:faint:

Yum! Those look great! It's really tough to do a crawl with time constraints. It will be much easier in December. :)
Sweet pic!
The parade is my all time favorite parade at Disney! :love:
It's closely tied with the Christmas parade for me. I can't decide if I love the gravediggers or the Toy Soldiers more.
Love this!
I still haven't been on the tea cups. Are they super spinny?
Glad Andi had fun! My SM days are behind me now.
She hits it every time, doesn't she?
The best!
Yum....you know I love that cake!
Perfect!
That's the advantage of watching from behind the castle.

It really is!
Great timing!
What a super fun night!

Your photos are wonderful
:thanks: We had a wonderful time. I do miss the parties in which the crowds were nonexistent but we made the most of it! I’m really glad we decided to do the party, we almost nixed this trip!
Spikey Pineapple!!!!! I have to enjoy one of these at some point!!! It looks gorgeous!

Yes, drinking around the world sounds so much fun, the food looks and sounds lovely and you love Andi looking as cool as a cucumber on SM!!
This drink was so good! I’m surprised I hadn’t picked this one before!
We did have a really nice day and evening.
I don’t know how she always looks so nonchalant on the rides, lol 😆
Love your pictures in this post, especially the HM one....
:thanks: My scared/surprised face is quite amusing! I would not be a good actress haha 😛
That parade does look so good, worth waiting for and so much fun.

I think these three posts are my favourite so far, you both look so completely happy in them and I love the outfits too.
The parade. Amazing. There is just something about this parade! By far my favorite of any parades! This was a good day lots of smiles spending the time with my Andigirl!
I don’t know that I’ve seen a MNNSHP that included so many attractions - this was fun to read! I love all your magic shots and ride photos - it looks like you were having SO much fun together!
We made the most of it. It was crowded but the rides were all walk ons for the most part! We have done the party many times and know what we like to do. I think that helps. The second parade is much less crowded and we always watch the fireworks behind the castle. The special event fireworks are perimeter ones so no bad views really! It helps to get on HM with no wait! The CMs at HM actually have skeleton like faces, the are made up for the party so a must to see!
It’s a bummer your dinner was average, but your treats from Aloha Aisle sounded good (I’d love to try that pineapple upside-down cake!).
We thought our monorail crawl would be when we had food but it didn’t work out. The food was okay and I’m glad we tried it! The pineapple upside down cake is delicious and a favorite of mine!
The Boo to You parade looks AWESOME - I love your pictures! I’d love to go to MNNSHP and see the special fireworks and parade someday when my kids are older.
Best parade ever! I would definitely put it on your must do list for when the kids are older. My best advice is late parade, and trick or treat trails are way less busy about 1-2 hours into the party. You all would love it!

The drink sounds and looks so good... But I hate rum.
This was so good! I’m surprised I missed it before! Bummer you don’t like Rum 🍹 I’m not a huge rum fan but it is okay in drinks like this for me!
Mickey and Minnie?

Total guess, of course.
Yes sir! You are correct.
Is that new? I don't remember that. Then again... I don't do selfies, so... there's that.
I think it is for Pride celebration. I don’t think it is permanent
Don't eat it!!!!
Haha 😂 No poison apple for us!
I think that would've defeated the purpose. I'm thinking they were doing the ice cream scoops for Covid reasons.
Yeah true but it was funny because Andi would get a whole scoop full and I would only get a few, :rotfl: :confused3
That'd be just a little unnerving!
No thank you! I can’t even do SM the regular way and if you have seen it with all the lights on very unnerving all that steel!
Nah. Not a rookie move. You wanted food and specific Halloween food at that.
I know how all the “experts” say don’t waste party time eating but we were hungry by that point and since the monorail crawl was a bust this was our choice! The food was decent just not spectacular!
Two of the best rides in the park. Perfect.
Great minds think alike ::yes::
Never got the chance to ride it at MK... and I was there when it was, too.
It was a favorite ride of mine! I rode it several times! Pooh is very cute but Mr Toad’s was better!
100% agree. I love that parade. I'd go every year if I could.
Hands down best parade ever!!
Love this shot of you two!
:thanks: I forget how fun a simple carousel ride can be!
Your photos turned out really good. It looks like you had a great night.
:thanks: It was a wonderful night!
LOVE this shot!! Your mother/daughter relationship reminds me so much of the one I have with my daughter. I love to see it.
:thanks: That is very nice to hear! She really is my best friend and best daughter all in one!!
What a fantastically fun time you girls had! So much love and laughter in those photos.
The party looks amazing!
We sure did! When we first got there and saw how busy we felt a little deflated but we soon recovered and had a very magical evening!

Yum! Those look great! It's really tough to do a crawl with time constraints. It will be much easier in December.
I think Andi was a little bummed because she really wanted to try a few more places! It wasn’t my best idea lol 😆
Yes, we will have a great time and we won’t be in a rush!
It's closely tied with the Christmas parade for me. I can't decide if I love the gravediggers or the Toy Soldiers more.
Boo to you wins out for me! I do love the Christmas one as well just not quite as much. I have a great video of the gravediggers but don’t know how to post it on here. I know you have to post first on YouTube and to much work for me lol 😆
I still haven't been on the tea cups. Are they super spinny?
No, very mild if you don’t add the extra spinning with the wheel. Andi knows I don’t like extra spinning!
Glad Andi had fun! My SM days are behind me now.
Yes, I have rode it like 3 times in all the years and that was too much :rotfl:
She hits it every time, doesn't she?
Yes she sure does!
Yum....you know I love that cake!
I hadn’t had this in a long time and no line at Aloha Isle it was perfect!
That's the advantage of watching from behind the castle.
Yes, we have done this the last couple parties and able to hop on Peter Pan and HM with no wait
What a super fun night!
It really was! I almost nixed this party since HHN was so expensive with the express pass but really glad I didn’t!

Yes sir! You are correct.
Wow! Look at me go!

:rolleyes:
I think it is for Pride celebration. I don’t think it is permanent
Don't see why not, unless they're putting an attraction there?
Yeah true but it was funny because Andi would get a whole scoop full and I would only get a few, :rotfl: :confused3
What did you do to the poor CMs to make them so angry with you?
I know how all the “experts” say don’t waste party time eating but we were hungry by that point and since the monorail crawl was a bust this was our choice! The food was decent just not spectacular!
Meh. Do what makes you happy.
I might agree to try the party specific treats, but... ya want a Dole Whip (or whatever), then go right ahead.
It was a favorite ride of mine! I rode it several times! Pooh is very cute but Mr Toad’s was better!
Lucky!

Super short ride and we entered the park right at 9:30am and Daisy Duck was waiting for us! We had a wonderful meet and greet with her.
IMG_2023-10-19-184850.jpg
Super Cute Photo. Love your shirt and Daisy's outfit for F&W.

I had Andi take a few pictures of me with my Mexico Pavilion Minnie Mouse shirt.

Perfect shirt for this.

I went to Flavors of Fire to get the Smoked Corned Beef with house made chips, and cheesy goodness for me and the Impossible Burger Slider with wasabi cream and spicy Asian slaw for Andi.
Danielle has the Smoked Corned Beef, it was really good.

Meanwhile Andi was at The Fry basket for The Adobo Yucca Fries with garlic-cilantro aioli.

We did the fry flight and the pickle fries. They were all good but the pickle fries were my favorite.

We sat in the China pavilion with air conditioning to enjoy our food. I went and got ice water from the QS in China.
Where did you sit? Was it in the CS area?

Andi went and picked up the Curry-spiced Crispy Cheese with mango-curry ketchup. These little cheese bombs are delicious.
This sounds really good. I'm sorry I missed it.

We decided to keep moving through the countries. I wanted to try the dark chocolate fondue with berries, pound cake, and meringue in Germany at the Alps booth. Omg 😆 this was delicious and we ate it before taking a picture. It was really good.
Someone in our party got this and it disappeared before I got a photo or a taste. It was hot when we were there and it was melting.

We were having a really good time. We made it all the way back to France and realized we didn’t look for Remy at all. :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

Love all the photos of you and Andy in the different countries. These will go great with the others you have from over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter