Less than one month! Want opinions

littlejen22

DIS Veteran
We will be in HK for 8 full days. As I have said before we are staying at the JW Marriott for 8 full days. My father-in-law will is from HK and will be meeting us there and DH has other family there too. We are planning on doing two days at HKDL and one day at Ocean Park. We were going to do Friday and Wednesday at HKDL and Disney Dim Sum on Saturday. Should we do it this or should we suck it up and go to the park on a Saturday the same day we will do Dim Sum? If we do it the same day we will save two hours on the train and have an extra half-day to do other things. And it is NOT a public holiday in HK or China when we are there.

It depends on how much you get done on the other full day. It isn't that big a park and if it is quiet, you might get most of it done.

The dim sum lunch might take about 90 minutes out of your day. If this was at WDW, you would probably be planning your park day around the ADR, right?

OMG - you will have such fun.

My DW & I had Disney Dim sum in the park & it was awesome
We both loved it. Have a great time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter