Less than 3 months before our trip - How can I earn some $$?

What is the best way or where do you go for the focus groups?

I am not sure if they are nationwide... but I go through Ascendancy Research. They are constant! They have groups at various locations/times on a variety of topics. One, my husband did - he went to a Home Depot, tried out 3 snowblowers, gave his feedback, and they cut him a $75 check... for about 30 minutes worth of work.

Focus groups. The ones I am a part of pay $75 - $200/session. And they are CONSTANT!! I get emails every.single.day for ones I qualify for.

Plasma.
What companies do you do focus groups for? I used to do them pretty often here in the Charlotte area but it has been a long time since I've qualified for any :( Also they won't let you participate too often.

Oops. Just saw that you already replied to someone else LOL

Someone on this forum also sells their plasma. I've never looked into it but I'll throw the idea out there.

Hi! I do plasma! It doesn't bother me and it is quick money. My center has a coupon for $50 for the first 3 donations. After that, it is $75 per week if you go twice. The initial visit includes a physical so it does take about 1 1/2 hours. After that it takes about 1 hour for $35-$50. You can only go 2 times per week. So around $300 per month. If you take that money and buy discounted Disney gift cards (like target or sams) it really becomes a good deal!

^^THIS!
I go through BioLife. They currently pay $20 for the first and $60 for the second donation each week and you can go twice a week. They also do frequency bonuses, like this month is a $40 bonus on your 8th donation of the month. In 3 months, even if you only once a week, you could easily make an extra $200. My DH mentioned to me yesterday that he added up his plasma earnings since last year (he's been donating for 3 years too) and he's earned $2,945 since last May. He has had a few deferrals due to low protein levels (he's a runner and an avid weight-lifter so that's not uncommon) so he sometimes misses a month at a time to get his levels back up within range. If you go twice a week, you make $80 and with an average donation time of about an hour, that's $40/hour....not bad at all! You are limited to just twice a week and if you are deferred (low protein or hematocrit, high/low BP, high/low HR, or other reason), then it can throw your schedule off and you will eventually end up with a week that you can only go one time. You can only go twice in a rolling 7-day period. The "pay" week starts on MONDAY, but your 7-day week is always rolling and you cannot have 3 donations within 7 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter