Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie Opening Time

TommyR

Earning My Ears
According to the Disney website, Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie opens at 9am. Epcot opens at 10am, and my understanding was that they start letting people in at 9:30 at the International Gateway. Can you actually get into the park and go to the Patisserie at 9am?

According to the Disney website, Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie opens at 9am. Epcot opens at 10am, and my understanding was that they start letting people in at 9:30 at the International Gateway. Can you actually get into the park and go to the Patisserie at 9am?

I wonder about this also. Pre-Civid, the Bakery was open at 9:00, and the rope to close off World Showcase was just past it. Early on. the rope was at the bridge. but if you told the CM (keeper of the rope) that you were going to the bakery, he or she would let you through. When I stayed at BCV, one of my favorite things was going over to France for breakfast. I'm going to WDW in January, and I'd love to do this again, but my understanding was that nothing in Epcot opened before 10:00 or 11:00.

Attachments

• IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1087.JPG
    IMG_1087.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 7
Also wondering this. The website lists the bakery opening at 9 but the park not opening until 10 or 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter