"Length of Stay Pass"?????

bbabill

Earning My Ears
While surfing the web I noticed that the portofino offers what the site said a "Lenght of stay pass" Which seemed to have more perks then the basic three day pass. Is there such a thing? Or should I just buy the tickets online and save 5 bucks.

The only extra perk I find with the "length of stay"pass is the movie pass, which is doesn't justify the nearly $20 difference. Disney's LOS pass is, IMHO, a ripoff also.

Thank you very much!!! I will order my tickets from the universal site and save my 5 bucks. LOSP said something about free citywalk admissions. Since we are going first week of december I am not thinking the area will be hopping.
Thanks again Robinrs!!

:DMy pleasure, bbabill!

What got me is the guy trying to sell this ticket really tried to make it sound like it was a great deal! I don't think they know about this board...

These boards are great! I usually start reading the posts two to three months before my trips to make sure I know everything. And you can indeed find everything here.

If you are staying for 4-7 days, a length of stay pass is your best option.

If you are staying for 1-3 days, the normal passes are the best deal.

At least that's how it worked out when I compared the prices during my last visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter