Lemonade

LemonNeko

Mouseketeer
I've read a number of complaints about the ice tea and coffee being yucky. Is the lemonade decent and widely available?

I've read a number of complaints about the ice tea and coffee being yucky. Is the lemonade decent and widely available?
The Iced Tea is unsweetened, and made in bulk; the lemonade is weak at best, but unlike Disney, RCL actually uses ground coffee (Barnies) to make its brew -and it is quite servicable. Judging from the brown cloud that comes out of the machine every time we drew a cup on Disney, they use instant or freeze dried to make theirs.

If you're into tea or lemonade, I'd suggest bringing a box of Crystal Light packets and making your own.

Thanks. I prefer the unsweetened ice tea so if it's not great maybe I'll just get a tea bag and wait until it cools down. At least I'm prepared now. If I like it I will be pleasantly surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter